Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would take a 1-0 win. Would also take a giant sinkhole opening in the ground and Marvin Bartley, Neil Lennon and the Roseburn stand being sucked into it but that's probably asking too much.

Given the state of the new stand and the general state of the stadium, a sinkhole is entirely a possibility .

12 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

This might be a repeat of my trip to Aberdeen the season we got relegated. All the way up on the bus and didn't get in cos I was too pished. Had to listen to it on the radio lying across the seats on the bus.

Been told I'm getting chucked out the house if I spew the bed the night. Jokes on her, I'm going to spew in the bath. 8)

7 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Been told I'm getting chucked out the house if I spew the bed the night. Jokes on her, I'm going to spew in the bath. 8)

Have to get a train back to Glasgow. A wee tactical spew before I get home and a 9am start tomorrow :lol:

Guest Bob Mahelp

Nice of Sky to air an 'Old Firm special' with Neil Lennon, 15 minutes before the Edinburgh derby.

Why the f*ck can popcorn teeth not stay away from being Sky's 'Sellik man' ?

Embarrassing for Hibs fans to have this twat managing them while constantly wanking over Celtic.

Archived