Hamilton v Kilmarnock

Just now, Moomintroll said:
3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Will Mulumbu really be arsed trying once he’s signed his precontract with the **** in January?

Will be interesting to see who else Clarke can get on board though.

Sure he will be destined for a better fate than Snake Mountain.

How well does he play on frozen plastic?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm f**king raging with Hamilton Accies, what a bunch of amateurs.   It was obvious today how cold it was and the likelihood of it getting colder later in the day, yet these clowns did nothing until after 5pm. 

Fortunately I was only at Newton Mearns, about 4 miles from home when I heard.  Willie Miller, who normally I dislike was 100% spot on with his assessment of Hamiltons' actions, or rather their inactions. A total disgrace and hey should be docked points and fined heavily for their complete incompetence

They have cost a lot of Killie fans a lot of money for nothing - I know of a guy who travelled up by car today from Yorkshire - 6 hours wasted.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

So are you. 

Laughing at folk who've made an attempt to get to your ground and watch a game of fitba. Then being told at the eleventh our that the "all weather" pitch, coupled with that statement your club has just issued. WTF?

How's that funny?

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

A game of football got called off *unnecessarily*. A wee bit of perspective needed here from our Kilmarnock friends.

Or alternatively, continue to have heads gone meltdowns all over the place. Need some sort of entertainment since the football is off.

FTFY

Fuckin all weather pitch - lie
Knew ages ago but waited till it was too late for fans with plans - c***s
The statement that's just come out - now challenging Sevco for this sort of shit
c***s on here trying to scoff at it to hide the embarrassment - absolute roasters

f2f11b2b48e01dd8cfb843eeb1564f3c.jpg

Archived