Falkirk 0 v The Dobbie Machine.

2 hours ago, Flash said:

Indeed. We have conceded 10 goals in the last 5 games, including 2 own goals and one on Saturday that was as good as an own goal. I think 6 of the 10 have come from crosses into the 6 yard box.

crosses into box......what is that again ?

8 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm missing the game but if going would be looking forward to watching dobbie playing. only positive is our defence seems to be tightening up

I wouldnt judge clean sheets v Livvy and Dumbarton as achievements tbh. We have lost 12 goals in 9 games, 5 clean sheets in those 9 so in effect we have lost 12 goals in 4 games.

We could in effect go the rest of the season 0-0 at home, making the half season ticket buyers wonder why they bothered.....all 4 of them !!!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MrDust said:

crosses into box......what is that again ?

I wouldnt judge clean sheets v Livvy and Dumbarton as achievements tbh. We have lost 12 goals in 9 games, 5 clean sheets in those 9 so in effect we have lost 12 goals in 4 games.

We could in effect go the rest of the season 0-0 at home, making the half season ticket buyers wonder why they bothered.....all 4 of them !!!!

My brother-in-law got his 26 year old laddie a half season ticket for his Christmas. My nephew's been getting Christmas cards from Esther Rantzen for many many years.

Alternatively we've kept 5 clean sheets in our last 9 games, with 2 in our last 2.

This new back 5 look is pretty solid tbf. With the EDL leader hopefully replacing Gallagher then we’ll not concede to many. Let’s hope Don Paul can get a couple of shifty strikers in and a box to box midfielder and hopefully we’ll see the goals start to fly in.

16 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

This new back 5 look is pretty solid tbf. With the EDL leader hopefully replacing Gallagher then we’ll not concede to many. Let’s hope Don Paul can get a couple of shifty strikers in and a box to box midfielder and hopefully we’ll see the goals start to fly in.

Six 1-0s in the next 20 games will do me. Goals from corners n that.

4 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

My brother-in-law got his 26 year old laddie a half season ticket for his Christmas. My nephew's been getting Christmas cards from Esther Rantzen for many many years.

At least you've got the terminology right. Queens are currently selling half price season tickets?!  I was going to complain but I couldn't be arsed and SD will probably have some obscure reason why its right anyway....:-)

Half price season tickets!!!!!!!

Indeed. We have conceded 10 goals in the last 5 games, including 2 own goals and one on Saturday that was as good as an own goal. I think 6 of the 10 have come from crosses into the 6 yard box.

Not surprised by that stat - we have a keeper who doesn't seem to think that it is his shared responsibility to help cut out crosses - even the ones that are dropping down in the 6 yard box.

Archived