Falkirk 0 v The Dobbie Machine.

Guest Back Post Misses
It's clear you were sold a dud. Sorry about that. We'll swap him and Scott Gallacher pre-match on Saturday.

In all seriousness do Queens fancy turning this around? It'd be appreciated. Just remember, we turned Stephen Dobbie into the man he us today.

Hardly got a kick first half until the free kick

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

Not always a fan of putting the ball out automatically if someone is down, but the Queens boy using Hippos body as a blocker and skipping round him was a bit controversial...

Especially when hes got a serious injury.  Pretty poor stuff pretending your going to put it out and then carrying on when the players got a real dull one.

Am I getting mixed up? Is Joe Thomson not a defensive midfielder, pretty much like Jacobs? 
Eta Murray on now. Just blow the whistle, ref.

I class him as a box to box midfielder personally. I wouldn't says he's a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder. He can put in a challenge but similarly he is a threat going forward.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I class him as a box to box midfielder personally. I wouldn't says he's a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder. He can put in a challenge but similarly he is a threat going forward.

To me, he is the type of player who might prevent you from going 3 goals down, but not the type to turn a game round when you’re losing. Not that we really have anybody like that on the bench. Think Naysmith will have brought him on to give him some game time, rather than thinking it might result in us getting anything from it. 

Archived