The Invincibles v Forfar.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe to say that was a self-destruction to new levels, clueless substitutions didn't help either. If it hadn't been for Moffatt scoring right on half time i think he would probably have been taken off at the break for Moore because I've no idea how he lasted the 90 minutes.

How much for your goalie Forfar, do you wish a goalie called Jordan Hart as a swap?

There is only one man to blame for that result today and that's our manager Ian McCall.  For weeks we have played  with this crap defence with no midfield, and a goalkeeper who looks totally out of place in this team.  We were up 2-0 and cruising until McCall think it would be a good idea to bring on some subs and what a mistake that was,. He started off by taking Shankland off? what the f~~k was he thinking about? he was the best player on the park today, then he takes McDaid off, McCall you f~#ked up big time mate.  

2-0 and coasting then self destruct with the  substitution of Shankland , their goalie put in the best performance seen at Somerset for a very long time , but our goalie my oh my how do we persist with him week in week out , need a keeper quickly 

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Safe to say that was a self-destruction to new levels, clueless substitutions didn't help either. If it hadn't been for Moffatt scoring right on half time i think he would probably have been taken off at the break for Moore because I've no idea how he lasted the 90 minutes.

How much for your goalie Forfar, do you wish a goalie called Jordan Hart as a swap?

And to think Moffat got man of the match, I thought he was crap today and he should have be the one who taken off instead of Shankland.

Archived