Today's Scores

andy25

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, andy25 said:

Hurlford United 2 Musselburgh Athletic 1

Took this in and certainly got my £6 worth.

Hurlford were a goal up and Musselburgh had two players sent off, but this seemed to energise them and they equalised with about 7 minutes to go. Ford scored a minute or two later and then MA had their keeper sent off.

Great wee social club.

Took this in and certainly got my £6 worth.
Hurlford were a goal up and Musselburgh had two players sent off, but this seemed to energise them and they equalised with about 7 minutes to go. Ford scored a minute or two later and then MA had their keeper sent off.
Great wee social club.

Glad you enjoyed your day [emoji106]

Did you not think they were all red cards ?

Last one ive seen given before by the same ref,however theres others that wouldnt i think if you put into consideration the player hadnt put a foot wrong all game, id have gave a yellow, i think that the only red card that shouldve stood from what i saw, was walkers for the two fouls but i dont know what happened in the clubhouse for the half time sending off all i saw was both captains running into the doorway pushing everyone out the way, thats my opinion as a neutral though

18 minutes ago, Chrissydodds said:

Last one ive seen given before by the same ref,however theres others that wouldnt i think if you put into consideration the player hadnt put a foot wrong all game, id have gave a yellow, i think that the only red card that shouldve stood from what i saw, was walkers for the two fouls but i dont know what happened in the clubhouse for the half time sending off all i saw was both captains running into the doorway pushing everyone out the way, thats my opinion as a neutral though

Canny believe you think the 3rd red should have been a yellow , it was a vicious tackle, had to be red 

Archived