Elimination Diets

Jamaldo

Glad the quavers diets working out for you.  I managed 105lbs in only 14 weeks.  
For me the key was not buying the (cheaper) 24pack, instead buying a 15pack.   
I liked the idea that once I had finished my 15th packed of the day I was done.  A bigger multipack could have led to overeating and a slower weightloss. 

How many Quavers did you average per hour, PB? Were you munching down every hour you were awake or would you polish off two in one go? Interested to hear your strategy here.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

How many Quavers did you average per hour, PB? Were you munching down every hour you were awake or would you polish off two in one go? Interested to hear your strategy here.

Very much on demand.    But It didn't feel like I was on a diet given being able to eat a packet of crisps every waking hour.  

But I was consuming only 1100 cals, and very low levels of Sat. fats.   

The beauty of this diet is there's no meal prep or washing up.    

17 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Very much on demand.    But It didn't feel like I was on a diet given being able to eat a packet of crisps every waking hour.  

What was your salt intake?

Thank you for your prompt response. I used to tuck away a six pack of McCoys with ease back in the day. There was never any spacing out, just consuming one after the other then sitting back very satisfied with myself.

4 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Probably should be in the PTTGOYN, but folk who say they are allergic to a food when they just don't like it do my heid in.

Anyone that comes within 6 feet of me with a cucumber, can turn me into a quivering, screaming wreck

• 1 year later...
On 21/12/2017 at 23:02, Jamaldo said:

I get mocked constantly at work for eating healthy and trying to improve my general health. Arseholes.

I'm trying to eat more greens too which is tricky as I hate them. Asparagus is my go-to at the moment for that.

I also had that when I lost weight. Used to get asked 'when are you going to stop torturing yourself?' every time I said no to yet another cake they'd brought in.

I enjoy the food I eat, being a fat c**t was torture to me and cake isn't even that great so f**k off.