Celtic v Aberdeen

Now the invincible run is over the unbeaten domestic home run is next up for breaking, Feb 2016, a 1-0 defeat to St Johnstone the last home league defeat.

2-1 to the champions, Forrest and Dembele with May netting for the dandies 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Celtic are at home to someone other than sevco/opening day of the season = not on TV.

You are absolutely bang on here. Not only do Celtic get far more money from the tv deal than the rest of us, they rarely have to suffer lesser attendances because their home matches are never shown live.

If you were cynical you could almost think Scottish football is a bit unfair at times.

We really have a terrible record against Celtic.  Think Celtic have won 24 in a row league matches  at Parkhead against the dons which the last time we got points was John Stewart winner in October 2004 - that is a disgraceful record.

The Dons performance against Hibs is basically type of performance when everyone is on it about 2 or 3 times a season so not expecting us to give Celtic much of a game because of this. Think after the hammering Celtic gave us last time will leave us mentally weak.

It is a major criticism of our manager his record against Celtic and the last few times we have set-up defensively against them at Parkhead which I don't understand as they are weakest in defence. We showed  in the Scottish Cup Final that if you press Celtic and attack them then it is possible to beat them as Hearts showed last weekend so please Derek do the same tactics as the Scottish Cup final and we may get a result against them (not expecting much though :( )

Stand Free

You are absolutely bang on here. Not only do Celtic get far more money from the tv deal than the rest of us, they rarely have to suffer lesser attendances because their home matches are never shown live.
If you were cynical you could almost think Scottish football is a bit unfair at times.
Haha I don't think I've ever read a bigger load of pish on here and that's saying something

Beautiful Del to have an epiphany this week and send the Dons out with a gameplan to actually have a go at the former invincibles.

Aberdeen to set aboot Celtic for 90min.

0-2.

Scenes.

All comes down to the gameplan. We sat off them at Pittodrie and got 90min of looking like amateurs. I'd possibly be inclined to start Maynard for his pace to really pressure Celtic at the back. Rooney to be used as a sub later on if we're needing a goal and resort to throwing balls into the box. GMS has to replicate last Sat to ask questions of Celtic every time he gets the ball. And I want to see Greg Stewart start in place of Christie.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

GMS to sword these c***s and celebrate by booting a football into an old women's fanny, thereafter the ball then proceeds to hit wee Jay's specs then bounce off the toothless mug of every single Celtic fan in the stadium resulting in "demotion" for Aberdeen FC, all of Sevco's players being called up to the Scotland squad (except fatty Pena) and Scotland winning Russia 2018.

Or 3-1 to Celtic. 

Cant get a price for that from Ladbrokes mate, Corals maybe?

Haha I don't think I've ever read a bigger load of pish on here and that's saying something

Really?

A suggestion that Scottish football finances are skewed towards the old firm are the biggest load of pish you’ve ever read on here?

You need to head to the general nonsense forum m9

Archived