West Region 6th & 13th January

andy25

18 hours ago, Lord Talbot said:

Think it is Jnr cup round 5 that day

From memory the West jfa tweet earlier said there would be more up after the games on 20th. 

I know this isn't what we were promised but, as a lot of Premier teams are still int he cup at this moment in time, he has given out about the only fixture he could for the other 2 teams

This.

Although I agree that it would be very neat and tidy to see a whole season's fixtures in black and white, the reality is that it would be, at best, notional. Poor facilities, awful weather and cup competitions all over the place in the Juniors, mean that any fixture list will be like a bag of washing by October.

Ergo, the Match Secretary should never have promised what he did at that meeting. He is a very silly person for doing so!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you do everyone a favour and change the record Erchie? Your rants are not going down well with the high heid yins at the West Region or at Pollok. I believe you have been “asked” several times to cease and desist as you could be perceived as complaining on behalf of the club. Evans had his appeal against his red card against Kilbirnie rejected and doubled as had McCann. The thinking is that is a result of you and your crusade. As a Pollok committee member, you are a disgrace and a liability. Please resign, go away and give us all peace.

So you’re suggesting the West Region committee are dealing with disciplinary issues with bias as a result of his comments on P&B? That’s an outrageous accusation. A lot of hard working & honest folk on there.

2 hours ago, maggotman said:

Can you do everyone a favour and change the record Erchie? Your rants are not going down well with the high heid yins at the West Region or at Pollok. I believe you have been “asked” several times to cease and desist as you could be perceived as complaining on behalf of the club. Evans had his appeal against his red card against Kilbirnie rejected and doubled as had McCann. The thinking is that is a result of you and your crusade. As a Pollok committee member, you are a disgrace and a liability. Please resign, go away and give us all peace.

Who is this muppet? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeezo all that glensmad and Archie do is moan about fixtures on here , we've got lots of fixtures out now , it's a new year let's get positive and cut the fixtures man some slack ..................

Exactly what he wants from you. Fixtures out till 24th Feb and everyone is supposed to be happy with them and forget the total f**k-up he's making of them.
Gartcairn v Johnstone Burgh this Saturday followed by Johnstone Burgh v Gartcairn next Saturday is just one example. There are plenty more where 2 teams are paired together twice within a matter of a couple of weeks. Then there's the teams with 4 or 5 home games in the worst months weather - wise. Check out Dalry for instance. The list goes on.
I thought about suggesting that he'd handed the fixtures over to the local primary school as a project but that would be an insult to the intelligence of their 5 year olds.
Clubs are crying out for help here and it just seems as if he's doing his utmost to mess everything up. Is it any wonder that some clubs are looking at the Pyramid as a possible alternative?

Fans entitled to his opinion

Archived