Blacking up

DA Baracus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To you.
sorry, was that you?

You are right though; humour is entirely subjective. I don't get this particular jape.

even if i did find it funny I wouldn't understand why this joke it was worth going in fancy dress to the darts for. Unless Abbott was playing of course, she has the physique for it.

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

sorry, was that you?

You are right though; humour is entirely subjective. I don't get this particular jape.

even if i did find it funny I wouldn't understand why this joke it was worth going in fancy dress to the darts for. Unless Abbott was playing of course, she has the physique for it.

I don't understand what possesses anyone to dress up for the darts or wave stupid placards to the cameras but I most certainly fancy being in amongst that excitement at some point.

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I don't understand what possesses anyone to dress up for the darts or wave stupid placards to the cameras but I most certainly fancy being in amongst that excitement at some point.

I have occasionally switched on the TV and caught site of a darts match. Their fans look like the biggest collection of morons that is possible to find in one place.

Maybe I’m misjudging them and they may be lovely folk, but they strike me as Sun/Daily Mail reading, Brexiteering, xenophobic tossers.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I have occasionally switched on the TV and caught site of a darts match. Their fans look like the biggest collection of morons that is possible to find in one place.

Maybe I’m misjudging them and they may be lovely folk, but they strike me as Sun/Daily Mail reading, Brexiteering, xenophobic tossers.

I couldn't comment but it's certainly livelier than the BDO.

I went to the one at a pub in essex.

I can confirm that I am a tosser, although not a little englander.

It was quite a good laugh. beer was cheap and (shit guffy) pie and chips was about £1.50.

Diane Abbott was not in attendance. I think i saw Baroness Warsi playing the puggy though.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I went to the one at a pub in essex.

I can confirm that I am a tosser, although not a little englander.

It was quite a good laugh. beer was cheap and (shit guffy) pie and chips was about £1.50.

Diane Abbott was not in attendance. I think i saw Baroness Warsi playing the puggy though.

Confirmation was not required.

I know someone whose mother was facing deportation when she left her abusive husband but Diane Abbott personally intervened in her case and ensured she was given permanent asylum and residency in the country. Give me Abbott's 'uselessness' and compassion in the Home Office over Theresa May's vicious incompetence as Home Sec.

41 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Diane Abbott gets 45% of all abuse directed at MPs presumably because she fucked up some numbers. No other MP has did anything daft so it's definitely not about the colour of her skin.

I don't like her because she's a snidey b*****d, the day I dislike someone for their lack of numeracy skills is the day is the day I give up on myself, I think it would frighten people how many mature nursing students have a fear of numeracy when they start out, nowt to do with ability and everything to do with a lack of confidence.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I know someone whose mother was facing deportation when she left her abusive husband but Diane Abbott personally intervened in her case and ensured she was given permanent asylum and residency in the country. Give me Abbott's 'uselessness' and compassion in the Home Office over Theresa May's vicious incompetence as Home Sec.

And she should be applauded for those sort of actions.

I actually used to like Abbot when she 1st came into politics, I've never walked in her shoes, who knows how it feels to be under constant attack about your colour/gender, that might make the best of folks come across as a bit of a bitter c**t.

35 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I don't like her because she's a snidey b*****d, the day I dislike someone for their lack of numeracy skills is the day is the day I give up on myself, I think it would frighten people how many mature nursing students have a fear of numeracy when they start out, nowt to do with ability and everything to do with a lack of confidence.

That's an oddly specific thing to say. Do you conduct a lot of maths tests with mature student nurses?

Archived