Ross Forbes

Confirmed January Transfers

12 hours ago, MrDust said:

Nothing confirmed other than loan till end of this month.......hopefully goes through longer term for our game on the 13th !!!!

i'm sure it'll get extended as kilday looks to be out for longer than expected, hopefully it is always liked Luca cracking player for us :rolleyes:

On 12/21/2017 at 16:31, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Ross Stewart (the striker one) has joined Alloa on-loan from St Mirren for the rest of the season:

https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/1414-ross-stewart-to-join-alloa-athletic-on-loan

Mentioned this elsewhere, but he scored on his debut. The winning goal against Stranraer, no less.

On 23/12/2017 at 10:32, patricelad said:

has Nathan Austin signed for Livingston on loan?

I would expect that to happen on January 1st officially. 

Dunfermline boss Allan Johnston is looking to snap up young Albion rovers striker Connor shields who is 18 year old and has scored 12 goals in 21 apps. Watford and Aston villa are keen as well.

Nathan Austin becomes the first to leave Falkirk...

I would take him at Saints. Under the guidance of a great manager like Jack Ross he would bang the goals in.

Just now, Stevie88 said:

I would take him at Saints. Under the guidance of a great manager like Jack Ross he would bang the goals in.

Supposed to be joining livi if papers are to be believed. 

He was  pretty decent for a spell last season, utterly pish this but then so have most of our team.  He will probably go on to do well at his new club. 

Not hearing much from o8 or northbank on how they no transfer deals before anyone else take it use hav someone in the no well I heard the sons have sighned Kevin nisbet from thistle on loan don’t no if true yet but if it is that’s called oneupmanship lol

Baltatoni apparently signing for Ayr Dont know if he has left Falkirk or being released as his contract runs out tomorrow

He was released yesterday so contract finishes tomorrow.

Craig Henderson joins Cowdenbeath on loan from Livingston.