Confirmed January Transfers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that callum tapping seems like a dencent player

He's not very good. I thought he looked good before his injury but he's been anonymous in most games. Should do a job in League 1 next year though.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Serious question.  If he’s not good enough for the train wreck that is Falkirk FC why is he a good signing?

The same way Gavin Reilly was shite at Dunfermline and is doing okay at St. Mirren. Sometimes it doesn't work out at a club. He was excellent last time he was here and on this loan spell he hasn't been any different from that occaision.

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

The same way Gavin Reilly was shite at Dunfermline and is doing okay at St. Mirren. Sometimes it doesn't work out at a club. He was excellent last time he was here and on this loan spell he hasn't been any different from that occaision.

It's amazing how these kind of transfers have worked out for us since being relegated. Guys like Agnew, Ben Gordon, Carswell, Kirkpatrick ect seemed to have decent pedigree, some even playing well at this level for clubs like Dumbarton, we sign them and they are rotten. They leave after a season then play well again at the same level. Weird how it happens on a regular basis.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Permanent as opposed to loan, which he was on previously. 

I realise that, my comment was more tongue in cheek.

Is the short length of the deal down to Longridge or Falkirk? He seems to have made a difference, you'd expect a deal to be 18 months at least.

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

I realise that, my comment was more tongue in cheek.

Is the short length of the deal down to Longridge or Falkirk? He seems to have made a difference, you'd expect a deal to be 18 months at least.

Probably as mentioned above more to do with the uncertainty over which division we'll be in next season to be honest. I can't see any player really wanting to sign for us for longer than six months at the moment, we're absolute horse shit. 

Archived