Celebration of the Scum Slayers; St Johnstone v Hearts 23/12/17

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Only because it’s fact,Ando at 21 was a bombscare,and against Aberdeen he had another, your obsession with my opinion of him is spectacular, I don’t hate anyone as you don’t go to heaven if you do.You admitted you’d have rested him earlier this month! He’s an adequate ch,no more,IMO,which I’m entitled to,hth

Why do you continually have a go at him then? I don’t think anyone is saying he’s infallible, but you actively look for excuses to have a pop at him which is just bizarre, especially if, as you continually say, he’s an adequate defender. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Why do you continually have a go at him then? I don’t think anyone is saying he’s infallible, but you actively look for excuses to have a pop at him which is just bizarre, especially if, as you continually say, he’s an adequate defender. 

I was pointing out to Random that Soutar  is still very young to be playing at this level and there’s been several players got better with age, even Ando

Just seen Cochrane and McDonald are playing, fingers crossed Craig absolutely breaks one of them so we get the full tiny tears on Twitter

Have to apologise to Widge for doubting his "get MOH running at Berra" tactic, as it would likely be working a treat, Berra is absolutely dire. Souttar showing up well though, the dick.

Watching Buaben grab Scougall by the neck every time he's near him is getting a bit boring. Watching Hearts fans scream every time we get a corner isnt getting boring.

Even game and looks like a 0-0, plenty of huff but no puff from both sides.

You’re actually wrong with MOH now. The best place for him is on the left wing as Randall isn’t quick and the wee lost laddie in front of him is giving nothing, even Tanser is running past him at will.

Saints the slightly better side. Lacking in real goalmouth incidents, but otherwise thought it wasn't too bad a half in awful conditions. Both teams attempting to play on the ground.

For those of us that were at Murrayfield a couple of months ago, this has been like Brazil v Italy in España 82.

This could've been a cracking end to end game if the ref wasn't blowing his whistle every time two players run next to each other

Solid performance again though, which is a major plus. Still fairly toothless in creating real chances though, O'Halloran standing in the centre of the pitch as we attack doesn't help

Archived