Celebration of the Scum Slayers; St Johnstone v Hearts 23/12/17

St Johnstone v Hearts, Saturday 23rd December 2017

McDiarmid Park, Perth

Hopefully all of Scottish football will descend upon McDiarmid Park to celebrate the crushing of the evil empire the previous weekend.

Hearts are on a really good run, Saints have struggled for form recently, alternating between losing at home and winning away for the past 6 matches. Saints haven't won at McDiarmid Park since September.

Hopefully Tommy will leave the side the same as that which destroyed Rangers, with Chris 'Pirlo' Millar again running the midfield, Stefan 'Messi' Scougall just off the lone striker; Denny 'goal machine' Johnstone.

Looking forward to a rejuvenated Hearts support managing to find McDiarmid Park this weekend, and providing a boost to our January warchest. Perhaps the good people of Perth will also manage to find it.....

There will be mince pies and sherry available,  juice for the Hearts midfielders. >Banter.

Anyway, the football is a sideshow to the party....

All hail the saviours of Scottish football.

nrYR9W.gif?download=true

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be called the arse cheek slayer cup.

I hope the Fermers utterly crush the Jambo's sending them on the ultimate run of poor form leading the the relegation then winding up of the football club and having their new stand turned into a McDonalds.

Mon the Fermers..!!

I liked this for two reasons: the sentiment, and the irony.
Here's come the wee reject third brother who gets shoved in washing machines. Bet you've got a Union Jack tattoo.

This should be a bit better than the abortion of a game at Murrayfield where it seemed that both sides were so low on confidence they were content to just stop the other team from playing.

Nonetheless Saints should be harder to break down than Celtic who understandably figured that opening the game up would work in their favour.

Looking forward to this now unsure if we’ll continue with the running ourselves into the ground same as yesterday but the confidence seems to be coming to the team so I’m hopeful. 

I’ve been multiple times over the years to McDiarmid and still haven’t seen us win  though so f**k knows what’s going to happen, yesterday proved it, Scottish football is hilariously random. 

Archived