Kilmarnock v THEM

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why this is titled “Kilmarnock v them” being that most of Kilmarnock will be out on force supporting “them” 
“Kilmarnock vs you” would be more apt IMO
Look son, we're playing Sevco.
That means it's THEIR turn to call us mini-f******, or mini-**** or whatever rancid, bigoted mince comes into their otherwise empty heads, because that's they way they operate. I dunno why, maybe Tommy Burns? Could be Billy Stark or George McCluskey? No-one knows.

Anyway. You wait your turn and when we play you, THEN it's YOUR turn to call us mini-**** etc. Again, no-one knows why, least of all you. But that's how you operate.

Know your place, scum.

Perhaps a wee Bobby Williamson chant or two on Saturday would be appropriate. Hope the wee fella gets well soon. One of my favourite Killie memories is his *** skelping antics at snake mountain when him and Roberts battered the orcs. Williamson scoring 109 minutes into injury time was priceless.

Perhaps a wee Bobby Williamson chant or two on Saturday would be appropriate. Hope the wee fella gets well soon. One of my favourite Killie memories is his *** skelping antics at snake mountain when him and Roberts battered the orcs. Williamson scoring 109 minutes into injury time was priceless.

Only read earlier that he was fighting cancer.
Cup winning managers are immortal. He’ll be fine.

2 hours ago, killienick said:

Elvis :lol:

Tommy Burns :wub:

2 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

I'm away this weekend, much to my disgust. Anyone know any boozers in Central London that'll show Scottish games? 

The Sports Bar at Marylebone Station will put it on for you seeing as it's on BT Sport:  http://www.sportsbarandgrill.co.uk/locations/marylebone/

They have hunners of tellies and are always happy to select any game for you.  I've been there plenty of times, usually mid-week on the way home, and I've never failed to see a game.

Their rib-eye with salad is pretty decent.

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

They shouldn't have bothered announcing Murty.  They should just have let him swagger out with the club tie and brown brogues on. 

Vince McMahon style? I like it. Get on it @Mon Dieu. Thank you.

Archived