Airdrie v The Invincibles

3 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

600 fans, three sides of the ground covered in black netting, no decent pubs, a honking train journey from Glasgow, a walk through a dire housing scheme, tell you what I can't wait for April 7th!

Is that a threat?   What are you gonna do, actually snatch a vulnerable kid?

Away and have a cold shower you absolute weirdo.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JM86

"your penchant for escaping relegation due to the misfortune of other teams"

I agree with a lot of what you said about the game yesterday and your views on it are well put. The other remarks have provoked enough replies and you are big enough to take that.

I think you might be technically wrong about "teams" as we have only once (so far!) escaped relegation, in the season where Livingston were put into the lowest division. (2008-9)The other has actually been promotion(!) when we lost as usual in the play offs and benefitted(some might say we gained little from the poor season that followed) from the demise of Rangers. Looking forward to the next game at Ayr -like you I have been watching and suffering my team for nearly 60 years- we are gluttons for punishment

Is that a threat?   What are you gonna do, actually snatch a vulnerable kid?

Away and have a cold shower you absolute weirdo.

I'm actually thinking of a weekend in the Lake District instead. Better scenery, cracking pubs and good food. I shouldn't have mentioned seeing the wee boy as its not relevant to the game, however not sure why I'm getting so much abuse for it. A c**t, a walloper and a weirdo. Not bad for one Sunday!

18 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I'm actually thinking of a weekend in the Lake District instead. Better scenery, cracking pubs and good food. I shouldn't have mentioned seeing the wee boy as its not relevant to the game, however not sure why I'm getting so much abuse for it. A c**t, a walloper and a weirdo. Not bad for one Sunday!

Who knew that the Lake District had better scenery than Airdrie? 

You're a tit mate. That's the reason you get abused. You've made up a wee story and got called out on it. As I said, give it up.

Got to laugh at all these Airdrie keyboard warriors after winning one game against Ayr.

Had no idea how much we rattled you.

Quite flattering to be fair.

Now, enjoy your win, get your spoons and lighters out, burn up and shoot away.                     Merry Christmas x x x

15 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

A tit, c**t, walloper and  weirdo I may be, but I don't make stuff up for the benefit of a footie forum! 

Firstly, anyone that uses the term "footie" should be shot from a cannon into a sandstone wall. 

Next, you made up a story about a boy sitting outside due to domestic abuse. How could you possibly infer that? What was the point anyway? Is it that domestic violence is solely the preserve of deprived households?

8 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Got to laugh at all these Airdrie keyboard warriors after winning one game against Ayr.

Had no idea how much we rattled you.

Quite flattering to be fair.

Now, enjoy your win, get your spoons and lighters out, burn up and shoot away.                     Merry Christmas x x x

Yeah mate, much better to be an actual warrior, like the rag tag group of Ayr tramps that got off their bus to shout abuse at weans playing football.  Proper hard men.

4 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Firstly, anyone that uses the term "footie" should be shot from a cannon into a sandstone wall. 

Next, you made up a story about a boy sitting outside due to domestic abuse. How could you possibly infer that? What was the point anyway? Is it that domestic violence is solely the preserve of deprived households?

Yeah mate, much better to be an actual warrior, like the rag tag group of Ayr tramps that got off their bus to shout abuse at weans playing football.  Proper hard men.

He was lying against the wall on the right hand side of the street up the hill from the corner shop on the way to the station. Clearly people think I'm talking mince but theres not much I can do about that. Just hope he got home ok. 

If what you say about the Ayr fans is true then I agree that was out of order. But then I could accuse you of making that up.

11 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Ayr and hard men is a bit of a stretch .

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

He was lying against the wall on the right hand side of the street up the hill from the corner shop on the way to the station. Clearly people think I'm talking mince but theres not much I can do about that. Just hope he got home ok. 

If what you say about the Ayr fans is true then I agree that was out of order. But then I could accuse you of making that up.

Still not explained how he was "clearly" avoiding a domestic....do tell. And what has it to do with the deprivation levels you were so keen to mock? 

If you read the previous few pages, you'll find I'm not the only poster who'd mentioned the hard men from Ayr. 

2 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Still not explained how he was "clearly" avoiding a domestic....do tell. And what has it to do with the deprivation levels you were so keen to mock? 

If you read the previous few pages, you'll find I'm not the only poster who'd mentioned the hard men from Ayr. 

That was me guessing. The scene just added to a miserable awayday experience.

10 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

15 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

16 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

It happened all right, most of the children were so young they probably didn't understand some of the gestures being made by the Ayr fans.

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

You admitted have an unhealthy obsession with young boys,  you told how your sadistic mind concocted a backstory to justify your intervention.    Thank goodness you shit yourself like a typical Ayr fan.

Archived