Airdrie v The Invincibles

Looking at the highlights it seems it was the ultimate “one of those days”! Dreadful goals to lose and all our guys who have been hitting the net regularly having an off day. Moore in particular has to score that, good save from the keeper but he shouldn’t have been given a chance.
Hopefully get a couple of bodies back next week.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

600 fans, three sides of the ground covered in black netting, no decent pubs, a honking train journey from Glasgow, a walk through a dire housing scheme, tell you what I can't wait for April 7th!

Xmas is a terrible time for those that are alone, friendless. I feel for you. Anyway, must go, the wife is back and I'm off to lunch

47 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

600 fans, three sides of the ground covered in black netting, no decent pubs, a honking train journey from Glasgow, a walk through a dire housing scheme, tell you what I can't wait for April 7th!

Must be very difficult for you after being used to walking through Beverley Hills on the way to Somerset, that bastion of modernity.

You're a walloper mate.

AMB claimed at the game yesterday that there was 600 Ayr fans at the game there was no where near 600 at the game for like 200-250

Okay Einstein, you are averaging about 500 at home games this season and there was over 1100 at the game yesterday. Now according to you 250 max were Ayr fans which means that suddenly your getting 850 home supporters, I don't think so.
Ayr United media reported 500 Ayr fans and they get their figures from Airdrie so that's good enough for me.

I've been everywhere in this country, just stating my observation that Airdrie is a travesty of a place in comparison. Despite that we could still take 500 fans yesterday. Not bad for a "pathetic mess" of a club.

Did Airdrie only take 100 fans. Do you know Walter Mitty?

600 Airdrie fans ya Muppet, 500 from Ayr. Is this too complicated for you to understand

No. Thank you for clarifying. Did you notice any other potential victims of domestic abuse of the likes?

Although you boys have form for crowd wanks and overestimated away crowds.

No. Thank you for clarifying. Did you notice any other potential victims of domestic abuse of the likes?

Although you boys have form for crowd wanks and overestimated away crowds.

No overestimation just accuracy. Btw I believe the official attendance when you guys visited Airdrie last time was 450, hmmmm impressive.

Ayr aint a shithole mate dont you come here for your summer holidays ?

We have 3 very busy airports to escape the shit hole called Scotland so no we don’t holiday in Ayr...... only poor folk from across the water holiday in Ayr at the clapped out caravan park.....

You are the absolute worst kind of rabid seething mess.   You are in an absolute state because your pathetic mess of a club got destroyed so you fabricate a story, with added hypothesis for emphasis, and all you do is sound like a predator.
Your team got beat.   Get over it. 

I'm not entirely certain we're a pathetic mess of a club right now, least of all in comparison. Rest of your post is on the money tho. [emoji106]

Okay Einstein, you are averaging about 500 at home games this season and there was over 1100 at the game yesterday. Now according to you 250 max were Ayr fans which means that suddenly your getting 850 home supporters, I don't think so.
Ayr United media reported 500 Ayr fans and they get their figures from Airdrie so that's good enough for me.

That’s because they’re here to see a new era for the airdrie fans the boycott has been called off there has been a call to back the team ya weapon if we were 12 games unbeaten and top of the league we’d bring double to scumerset

Archived