Airdrie v The Invincibles

8 hours ago, jm86 said:

“At least yer no beelin”

Well spotted Pesadilla. A feeble attempt at irony I suspect.  But you’re correct, not beelin but simply disappointed our run has come to an end. Also, despite 8 league wins on the trot we are now one point behind Raith if they win their 2 games in hand.  A Raith team which according to their own fans are absolute mince, but keep grinding out wins. 

Having supported this lot for well over 60 years a 2-0 reversal at Airdrie doesn’t rank high in my list of disappointing results. We are after all, possibly the most underachieving club in Scottish football, given the size of the town and the potential support. Kilmarnock, for example,  have over the years almost always seemed to out perform us. Now thinking of that does get me beelin. Airdrie by comparison are only a source of minor irritation.  Irritating nonetheless. Your general thuggishness on the park, your penchant for escaping relegation due to the misfortune of other teams, your inability to pay your debts etc etc etc. 

You seem a bitter man - "General thuggishness on the park, your penchant for escaping relegation  due to the misfortune of other teams, your inability to pay your debts etc etc etc. "

Maybe the bitterness in your post isn't against Airdrie  , perhaps psychologically  it's against Kilmarnock, the most successful club in Ayrshire by a clear country mile? Perhaps because they humped Rangers's yesterday? Perhaps because they beat Rangers and Airdrie beat you that you are feeling a wee bit sore?

I don't know - but I'll look out for you at Somerset Park in February - you'll be the elderly gentlemen walking with the limp - a limp from carrying that huge chip on your shoulder.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Frank_Grimes said:

Nah mate. We start next week 

The last time I noticed, the fans were moaning about Colin McGowan and Hammy(forgot his 1st name) being involved,What has changed?

8 hours ago, jm86 said:

“At least yer no beelin”

Well spotted Pesadilla. A feeble attempt at irony I suspect.  But you’re correct, not beelin but simply disappointed our run has come to an end. Also, despite 8 league wins on the trot we are now one point behind Raith if they win their 2 games in hand.  A Raith team which according to their own fans are absolute mince, but keep grinding out wins. 

Having supported this lot for well over 60 years a 2-0 reversal at Airdrie doesn’t rank high in my list of disappointing results. We are after all, possibly the most underachieving club in Scottish football, given the size of the town and the potential support. Kilmarnock, for example,  have over the years almost always seemed to out perform us. Now thinking of that does get me beelin. Airdrie by comparison are only a source of minor irritation.  Irritating nonetheless. Your general thuggishness on the park, your penchant for escaping relegation due to the misfortune of other teams, your inability to pay your debts etc etc etc. 

SEETHING MESS

Just now, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

What an absolute travesty of a place Airdrie is. Raging at myself for not stopping to help the wee boy on the way to the station sat outside in the rain obviously avoiding a domestic going on. Grim stuff. 

Is that really the best you can do? 

4 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:
29 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:
What an absolute travesty of a place Airdrie is. Raging at myself for not stopping to help the wee boy on the way to the station sat outside in the rain obviously avoiding a domestic going on. Grim stuff. 

What a bizarre post.

Probably still hangin' from last night.

9 hours ago, jm86 said:

“Ragin”

Why this constant attempt to claim insight into what’s going on in  someone else’s head. Perhaps you should give your single brain cell a wee rest before you implode. Perhaps I’m guilty here of the same offence I’m accusing you of.  But, not actually being able to see what’s going on in your brain (a pretty horrible prospect),  I can only infer from your inane comments the presence a significant lack of grey matter. Or am I just being too po - faced about what passes for banter on here.  Probably just getting too old for all this crap. 

Utterly furious.

Round ye.

1 minute ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Fair enough I'm not posting about the game which is what this forum is about but I don't often come across scenes like that. Just feel bad about trying to make the train rather than asking if the wee boy was ok.

No the mistake you made was to say "What an absolute travesty of a place Airdrie is".  This unfortunate scene you witnessed could be replicated throughout the country - not just Airdrie - but you decided to use it as a cheap jibe on a football forum.  Yes, I hope you do feel bad, because if it was a wee boy who was upset then I sure would have asked him if he was ok - irrespective if it was Airdrie or Ayr. But maybe you were getting wet and you had a train to catch.

Archived