Airdrie v The Invincibles

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Used to think Airdrie fans were not too bad , but going by some of your childish comments in the previous 10 pages I now think most of you are a bunch of wasters , and look forward to your consortium falling through and you disappearing to where you belong back in the juniors , 

Ooft.....toys well and truly out the pram here. 

36 minutes ago, RedEd said:

I would never condone such a thing,  quite the opposite. I condemn it, if it actually happened.  But since Airdrie fans have as much credibility as Donald Trump I will hold my judgement. 

You lot were far more civilised when you were Clydebank.

I saw it, but you are clearly the Internet Heavyweight Champion so who am I to challenge your incredibly monotonous international class patter?

Jog on hard man, you're too good for us.

I'll leave it at saying he was absolutely soaking, looking distressed, and I felt bad not stopping to ask him if he was ok as we were trying to make the 1716 train. Surely most other people would do/feel the same but you go ahead and dispute anything I say.

Or maybe he was from the childrens’ home just 5 minutes around the corner.

I’m guessing you probably have that kind of thing in Ayr too.

I’ve left this thread for a few hours today to get some last minute Christmas things and it’s descended into absolute chaos.

We had a fantastic run and it won’t be our last this season. It couldn’t go on forever but it’s unfortunate it’s ended against Airdrie.

Airdrie have a very young and inexperienced team but they’ve looked pretty decent in the 3 games I’ve seen them this season. Yes if we had a bit of luck yesterday we would’ve won but can anyone deny we’ve had our fair share of luck already this season ?

1 minute ago, Buckfast said:

It was nice to give Mr Ballantyne some Ayrshire pounds before he leaves, after all he's done a magnificint job keeping you lowlife where you belong. It's only right that we repay him.

ayr at airdrie.jpg

People supporting Ayr shouting abuse at kids playing football before the game do you classify them as lowlife Ayr fans  ?

On Saturdays showing the only lowlife behaviour was coming from the Ayr support but it is a bit of a contradiction saying that we are lowlife when you had people in your end behaving in that way before and during the game.

I didn’t and haven’t said anywhere that you are lowlife. There’s no need for behaviour like that. Shout what you want (within reason) at other fans but not kids.

If it was my son playing for Ayr boys and Airdrie fans shouted stuff like that at him and others his age I’d be pretty raging.

21 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

I didn’t and haven’t said anywhere that you are lowlife. There’s no need for behaviour like that. Shout what you want (within reason) at other fans but not kids.

If it was my son playing for Ayr boys and Airdrie fans shouted stuff like that at him and others his age I’d be pretty raging.

Sorry the post was meant for Buckfast apologies.

8 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

A tit, c**t, walloper and  weirdo I may be, but I don't make stuff up for the benefit of a footie forum! 

You need to up your game, I can get them in one post most days.

Archived