Airdrie v The Invincibles

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Airdrie1977 said:

You admitted have an unhealthy obsession with young boys,  you told how your sadistic mind concocted a backstory to justify your intervention.    Thank goodness you shit yourself like a typical Ayr fan.

And a merry Christmas to you sir!

2 minutes ago, Airdrie1977 said:

Airdrie fans are pissing themselves at you tramps making a proper cnut of yourselves again.   

Aye you have bantered me right off there, I'll need to watch out in future...

12 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

That was me guessing. The scene just added to a miserable awayday experience.

:lol::lol:

So what actually happened was that you seen a young boy, and the rest of it came from your tiny mind?

Even by Ayr standards, you're a grade A weapon.

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Were you there? It was absolutely pelting it down after the game.

So, now because it was raining this laddie was somehow a victim?

Mate,  give it up. You've admitted you made most of this story up. Lets leave it at that.

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Airdrie fans are trying to gloat about getting within 20 points of us. 

Tinytime :lol:

If you don't win the league your points tally will count for very little and you could be facing us in the play offs.

Happy Christmas to all Airdrie fans.

I'll leave it at saying he was absolutely soaking, looking distressed, and I felt bad not stopping to ask him if he was ok as we were trying to make the 1716 train. Surely most other people would do/feel the same but you go ahead and dispute anything I say.

6 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

If you don't win the league your points tally will count for very little and you could be facing us in the play offs.

Happy Christmas to all Airdrie fans.

Don't you know we are invincible? 

The Ayr second strip is honking

Can' remember us playing Stewart and Nellie both on the right with Nellie as an inverted winger but it stoppddg Boyle and Forrest who was subbed so that worked well

Ferguson was excellent. So was Cairns. 

Is Watt signed up for the season. I hope so

The Ayr long ball over the top was kind of primitive but caused us problems especially in the 1st half, but I thought they'd be better than that.

It was a hard won battling kind of performance and much welcome for all that

Roll on Alloa

I'll leave it at saying he was absolutely soaking, looking distressed, and I felt bad not stopping to ask him if he was ok as we were trying to make the 1716 train. Surely most other people would do/feel the same but you go ahead and dispute anything I say.

Who even would put on a footie forum that on the way home U seen a young distressed boy getting soaked in the street lets face it you touch wanes

1 hour ago, waysider said:

. I'd rather talk about good things like the performance and the Consortium rather than continue with this rubbish.

How can you expect that when most of your keyboard warriors are intent on dishing abuse to the father of one of your on loan players? Those knuckles must be raw.

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

How can you expect that when most of your keyboard warriors are intent on dishing abuse to the father of one of your on loan players? Those knuckles must be raw.

Keyboard warriors?    As opposed real life warriors who shout, swear and gesticulate at 7-10 year old kids?

As you were hard man.

3 minutes ago, Airdrie1977 said:

Keyboard warriors?    As opposed real life warriors who shout, swear and gesticulate at 7-10 year old kids?

As you were hard man.

I would never condone such a thing,  quite the opposite. I condemn it, if it actually happened.  But since Airdrie fans have as much credibility as Donald Trump I will hold my judgement. 

You lot were far more civilised when you were Clydebank.

Archived