Airdrie v The Invincibles

7 minutes ago, EJF said:

Did the same to the Airdrie Aces training pre match...average age 7...calling them wee Airdrie c*nts.

Didn't know you'd heard about that.   Making w****r gestures,  giving fingers, intimidating 7-8 year olds.

Even saw one of those filthy wrong-un tramps filming it on their phone.

The stadium's cctv will have it.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Airdrie go bust before the next round of games, do they get to keep bragging rights for ever and ever?  That's a genuine concern.

Can't be too harsh after 9 (nine) wins on the bounce, but we didn't help ourselves with those 2 goals.  Stating the obvious, but we really need to get some midfielders off the treatment table.  

33 minutes ago, Frank_Grimes said:

Most pleasing. 

Best bit was the young Ayr fans giving it the “hawd me back” behind the stewards at the end. I’ve had harder Sunday morning sh**es :-)

Some ofthe same fans who were acting like milwall back at starks lol

Just now, Mgc1910 said:

So if Airdrie go bust before the next round of games, do they get to keep bragging rights for ever and ever?  That's a genuine concern.

Can't be too harsh after 9 (nine) wins on the bounce, but we didn't help ourselves with those 2 goals.  Stating the obvious, but we really need to get some midfielders off the treatment table.  

images-9.jpeg

Can't complain luck didn't go for us today unlike previous weeks. Defending at the goals was criminal and Airdrie defended really well. Overall they deserved their win, we just weren't good enough. That midfield was pretty much patched together and we will get better when Doc, Robbie and Adams are back.

2 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Considering most of those wins came without some crucial players it’s pretty good.

Not too concerned about the result. We were due a defeat and I’d rather it came against Airdrie than Raith.

"Not too concerned"......not much of a football fan are you. If it was my side I'd be hurting.  It wasn't you that was playing the tambourine was it?

"Not too concerned"......not much of a football fan are you. If it was my side I'd be hurting.  It wasn't you that was playing the tambourine was it?

I’m not too concerned as I didn’t see anything to be worried about really. Our forwards didn’t have much luck but that happens in football.

Not going to pretend I’m not annoyed at losing to Airdrie but as I said I’d rather lose today than get beat by Raith in January.

1 minute ago, somerset_lad00 said:

I’m not too concerned as I didn’t see anything to be worried about really. Our forwards didn’t have much luck but that happens in football.

Not going to pretend I’m not annoyed at losing to Airdrie but as I said I’d rather lose today than get beat by Raith in January.

I preferred it when you were playing the arrogant t@at. 

images-11.jpeg

8 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Why not do both? 

Why would you rather lose to Airdrie than us? With us winning today it’s the same swing in points. We gained 3 on you today. Just like if we beat you in January.

Airdrie ain’t going burst the consortium are nearly in more chance of yous c***s going Burst

Good to see South Ayrshire lose today. I did enjoy the daft boys creating a noisy atmosphere but was far enough away to not get annoyed. The early goal gave us a boost and thought A yr had a lot of pressure all game but we defended stoutly. Felt Moffat was wasted in MF. Undefeated in last 4 so pleased and 4 points from Ayr who will be at the top for a while yet.

Archived