Airdrie v The Invincibles

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done to McCall & Co, our performances didn't really deserve 9 wins in a row but the guts,will to win and team spirit deserved every one of them.

Considering most of those wins came without some crucial players it’s pretty good.

Not too concerned about the result. We were due a defeat and I’d rather it came against Airdrie than Raith.

We are about to be in our longest winning run in 49 years ffs, some people are never happy - enjoy it while it lasts!

Not very long then.

Not arrogant mate. Just better.

It’s not our fault that we’re the best though. We can’t play shit every week just because our opponents aren’t as good as us.

[emoji57]

It’s nae secret Airdrie are pish and in the shite.

[emoji57]

I think a thud is coming our way, hopefully our players aren't harbouring the toe curling levels of arrogance shown by some of the fans.

[emoji106]

You're embarrassing use of an avengers gif got the result your post deserves.

Just now, somerset_lad00 said:

Considering most of those wins came without some crucial players it’s pretty good.

Not too concerned about the result. We were due a defeat and I’d rather it came against Airdrie than Raith.

I think we've done better than pretty good, we'd have fell in a hole in most season.

I think we've done better than pretty good, we'd have fell in a hole in most season.

There’s been a few games this season where we’d have definitely lost in previous seasons.

We can’t criticise the team especially with the way we’ve been playing.

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

There’s been a few games this season where we’d have definitely lost in previous seasons.

We can’t criticise the team especially with the way we’ve been playing.

For the qualities I mentioned earlier I'll happily pay the gate money, I've moaned about the prices on and off for years but I'm quite happy if there are always plenty of players not playing hide n seek.

And an occasional wee bit of class for our level now and again, we've had our share so far this season.

I would like to thank “The Delusional’s” for providing Airdrie with a little 3 point gift just before Christmas.

Not quite sure how you managed to piece together an unbeaten run as at times your defence was as bad as ours......

Roll on the next game.......[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️[emoji815]️

Archived