Parkhead 69ers v Maryhill Marauders

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably lucky not to get red carded for it but not sure I would want him suspended. Clearly just a frustrated swing at the ball. I think the Thistle fans perhaps got lucky that the away end is restricted view at Celtic Park. Those barriers and support beams blocking your view offer a degree of protection from Scott Browns passing which can on occasion look similar.

10 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

At least Frasers pissed off when we are getting beat, lack of fight in our team is unreal. Shout out to Scott Brown for his 30 second Hardman swagger towards Fraser. Oscar imminent

Classic "look at me" stuff from Brown again, hard as nails!

That sort of thing from Gary Fraser should be encouraged imo. Especially from players directing it at their own fans after middle-aged nobodies spend 82 minutes telling them they're not good enough.

The Celtic fan claiming she's going to the Police on Twitter :lol::lol::lol:

Shameful behaviour from Fraser. He is just a thug. No place for him at Thistle.

Given it’s not like we ever get close to actually beating Celtic, I’d be more than happy for every player to punt the ball at the crowd every chance they get.

Gary is just a pioneer of his art.

10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to Archibald he was trying to hit the advertising board and missed. :lol:

We are that bad at the moment I can believe that :lol:

8 hours ago, The Golden God said:

If any Celtic player done this you'd all be wanting him hung.

If it's any consolation I'd happily see most of the guys in a Thistle strip over the past three months strung up. :angel:whistle

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to Archibald he was trying to hit the advertising board and missed. :lol:

Alan. When in a hole the best thing to do is to stop digging.

Firhill for statements -

During the closing minutes of last night’s Ladbrokes Premiership tie against Celtic Gary Fraser, in a moment of frustration, kicked the ball into the main stand at Celtic Park. Although he intended to hit the wall at the front of the stand the ball ended up hitting a supporter, which was inexcusable.

Gary has phoned and spoke to the supporter who he struck with the ball and offered his personal apology, which was accepted. Gary also invited the fan, plus a guest, to the Energy Check Stadium at Firhill for the upcoming Ladbrokes Premiership match between the two sides in January.

Gary deeply regrets his actions and said: “I can only apologise both to the supporter I struck and everyone else who was at the ground. I don’t know what I was thinking, it was a moment of madness and stupidity from me. Of course it should never have happened but I absolutely did not mean to hit the ball into the stand and certainly had no intention of hitting anyone with it.

“It reflected badly on me and on the team and I feel like I’ve let down the club. As soon as it happened I realised what I had done and was devastated. All I can do is say that I am genuinely sorry and that is why I wanted speak to the supporter myself today.”

Archived