Dunfermline Via Brechin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys were 2 up looking like it was gonna be 6 or 7 then bang we walloped you for 60 minutes .. Then El Bakatui scored an absolute screamer. That was our only defeat in last 10 games and probably best we d played.
Good day out that day..
Only downside 4 of us ordered and paid for meals in Elizabethan and still waiting on our dinner ...
Was bloody starving but got a refund [emoji13] and had a steak Bridie instead ...

Probably be accused of trolling or something but on PJ Crossan the guy got punted and wasn't wanted by Celtic then we developed him and he jumped ship straight back to the tricolour w**k bags. He can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. He'll end up at Clyde or something as just another p***k who threw his career away. Square gos will be dished out to anyone who disagrees. 

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Probably be accused of trolling or something but on PJ Crossan the guy got punted and wasn't wanted by Celtic then we developed him and he jumped ship straight back to the tricolour w**k bags. He can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. He'll end up at Clyde or something as just another p***k who threw his career away. Square gos will be dished out to anyone who disagrees. 

We got plenty money for him so couldn't care less where he ended up.

On 18/12/2017 at 13:10, DA Baracus said:

If you do get the train from Inverkeithing, don't pay for it. There aren't any barriers at Inverkeithing or either of the Dunfermline stations.

I was just looking up Aberdeen to Inverkeithing tickets.  It's a fiver cheaper to book Aberdeen to Dunfermline even though the suggested itinerary they've given me connects at Inverkeithing both outward and return, so any suggestion of just getting a ticket for there with the aim of hitching a Fife Circle freebie would have been more costly.  Madness.

Intriguing game today.

We have been on a really poor run of form lately but this is a match we are expected to win. 

I would bring Paton in for Higginbotham today. It depends on who the unnamed injured player is for how the starting eleven may need altered further. Hopefully whoever it was has recovered fully for today. 

Brechin have upped their game this quarter and despite the results not showing it, I'm lead to believe their performances have been more competitive and they've been unlucky with a few results. 

Isaac Layne seems to be the main threat of late so we will need to be careful as his pace is similar to Chris Kane of QoS a few weeks ago and we know how Ashcroft struggled that afternoon. 

A wee match preview is up on my website for anyone interested. Interview is with Euan Spark. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/12/23/exciting-time-at-glebe-park-despite-results-insists-euan-spark/

Gotta say I'm quite worried about this one. Up at Brechin they could have easily been 3-0 up if not for Murdoch before we came into the game. Although we seem to have a habit of eventually blowing part time teams away in the second half of games. If they go a goal up I predict a fairly sour atmosphere to develop quickly which won't help.

Then again we could dish out a pumping and get our season back on track which would be highly preferable. Hope it's a decent game for those going and a belting watch to kick start the crimbo weekend!

f**k Scotrail.

Gotta say I'm quite worried about this one. Up at Brechin they could have easily been 3-0 up if not for Murdoch before we came into the game. Although we seem to have a habit of eventually blowing part time teams away in the second half of games. If they go a goal up I predict a fairly sour atmosphere to develop quickly which won't help.
Then again we could dish out a pumping and get our season back on track which would be highly preferable. Hope it's a decent game for those going and a belting watch to kick start the crimbo weekend!
f**k Scotrail.

Worried? I thought you were salivating at the thought of an away win so you can push your sack the manager agenda.

Not much chat but not too surprising. Brechin happy to sit in and play on the break (and time waste after only about 5 minutes - surely a new record?) and Layne looks dangerous. We are happy to pass it about and hope for the best. Nicely worked goal with Clark (I think) nodding it down and McManus sliding in with good timing. We've created a few openings but not really forced any saves which is a bit disappointing. Should be more to come in the second half I think.

Archived