Dunfermline Via Brechin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably the easiest type of game for Dods to prepare for. There's no pressure on his team, he'll know how we'll set up and play and he'll know that we'll make mistakes/allow chances. 

It's also one of those games where a fringe player like Aird or Ryan might be the one to step up and make the difference. I'm swaying towards us chalking up a rare win. 

On 12/18/2017 at 14:28, Poet of the Macabre said:

We've won one of our last 10 league games. It's definitely more than just "a bad run". I'm not wanting AJ sacked but nobody is happy with the way things are going just now.

Had a think about it last night and in our away games at United, St Mirren, Queens, Livi, Falkirk and Inverness, I'm pretty sure we've only scored three times and they were all penalties. That's really no good at all.

At least you're scoring them this season!

11 minutes ago, microdave said:

At least you're scoring them this season!

This is true. I can't think of one we've missed this season actually. Apart from McManus' at Tynecastle in the Betfred Cup, which meant f**k all for both sides as we'd already progressed, knocking Hearts out in the process. We even scored every one of our penalties (9?) against East Fife in the same group. 

A couple of Higgy's have been too close for comfort, mind. 

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Another performance like that would be great. I think we will come out quick and score early. 4-0 pars.

Might have been different had our 2nd "goal"  counted.    I can remember that vividly.  We were on top at that point then realised it was not going to be our day. 

Archived