Dunfermline Via Brechin

About time someone called out the bellends in our support

Have to say I agree. When the abuse is very clearly affecting the team he's trying to get the best out of to please the fans, then it's not really something you can sit back and simply take on the chin in the hope the evidently ongoing vicious circle will miraculously disappear through festive cheer alone.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you were nt at game ? You ve not told me a single thing about any incident at the game .

Look pal I was there watching dross and so were you?? just accept how bad we are,you take positives from nothing. It seems to be a thing on here. Smell the coffee it’s not very nice

The point I have always strived to put forward is the club is the most important thing which is the reason I do not want AJ in charge anymore as there's a very real possibility of slipping down the league. Why in the world would I want to see the club I love losing? 

Newsflash, we’re now up to third albeit on GD. Can you point me to where you were calling out AJ as a bad manager when the team were out of the blocks flying at the start of the season?

I don’t know who started the myth about 10 games without a win - it was only 7.

The team are not playing well at the moment and the lack of movement and free flowing passing is the main thing that is lacking at the moment compared to what was evident in the first quarter. It’s fixable but a change of manager hasn’t helped Falkirk, and didn’t do anything for Rovers last season. Before a goal was kicked this season, the most any fan could hope as a target was play offs.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

About time someone called out the bellends in our support

Wasn't there today  but it seems you are not alone. 

1 hour ago, slangs said:

Second goal,the team the management.we are so bad it hurts. The penalty?? Is it clutching at straws. Ive said before we set up to defend and can’t, we have no creativity in midfield and he haw up front. We play players that are overweight, slow,can’t string 3/4 passes together.its a hard watch. Dunfermline may be full time but they are a poor effort. We are getting it wrong on and off the park. 2-1 looks like a close game,it was not it was a poor effort by a poor team you may well be happy but I’m not.

The fans did indeed get on the players back, that was after they had started to crumble though while AJ seemed clueless as to how to deal with a Brechin side that wasn't sitting back with everyone behind the ball.

This isn't a particularly new occurrence in football though, I've been to games all around the UK and unsurprisingly fans get annoyed when there team doesn't play well, it's not a particularly shocking revelation,and while it undoubtedly doesn't help the situation there's a fair amount of deflection in that post match interview. We were brilliant in the first half? Absolutely not. The fans randomly started giving the players shite which led to us crumbling? Absolutely not.

A sorry state of affairs all round.

Look pal I was there watching dross and so were you?? just accept how bad we are,you take positives from nothing. It seems to be a thing on here. Smell the coffee it’s not very nice

Not you were nt because we were nt dross . We lack the quality of a Mcmanus and a Cardle But the effort today was fantastic on a huge pitch against full time players .There is no way you were there with your comments .
I often back you up but not today sorry .

A very strange afternoon. For most of the second half Brechin looked dangerous every time the Pars had the ball.

You can have a go at the manager, but what’s he supposed to do when the entire team simultaneously lose the ability to string two passes together? The complete lack of composure was shocking.

However (I can’t believe I’m saying this about the raging ***) but Aird must start and Clark needs a couple of weeks on the bench.

Slangs be careful you are not allowed to tell the truth on here about our beloved City.

Yes the effort was in evident but we can't run around like headless chickens every game not knowing how to attack or defend because the coach/manager is useless.Christ knows what they do at training I too have noticed a few of our players are starting to look fat.It will be very embarrassing for the club if we don't win a league game this season but the body language of staff/commitee every Saturday seems like they don't give a F ? ? K.

12 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

What were nt you happy with today ? We put up a fight with a fulltime team and in my opinion might ve got a draw out of it . So tell me about the game. The penalty incident what's your opinion ? Who do you blame for 2nd goal ?

I hope you're not implying Diehard, sorry slangs wasn't at the game? 

There you go again the effort. Efforts the easy part efforts the least any player should give we lack quality. Dods plays his favourites no matter what overweight lacking talent it doesn’t matter.we have been in a few games where if the personnel and tactics were right we could have had a win before now.the teams although full time have not been a whole lot better than us,today Dunfermline were rank we were worse

3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Slangs be careful you are not allowed to tell the truth on here about our beloved City.

Yes the effort was in evident but we can't run around like headless chickens every game not knowing how to attack or defend because the coach/manager is useless.Christ knows what they do at training I too have noticed a few of our players are starting to look fat.It will be very embarrassing for the club if we don't win a league game this season but the body language of staff/commitee every Saturday seems like they don't give a F ? ? K.

16 minutes ago, slangs said:

There you go again the effort. Efforts the easy part efforts the least any player should give we lack quality. Dods plays his favourites no matter what overweight lacking talent it doesn’t matter.we have been in a few games where if the personnel and tactics were right we could have had a win before now.the teams although full time have not been a whole lot better than us,today Dunfermline were rank we were worse

Merry Christmas to you as well Mr Troll. 

Archived