This weekend

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the Hurlford Derby, AFC more than a match for their counterparts if not being the better side for first hour until the sending off of the AFC player kinda swung the momentum in thistles favour a bit. Thistle done well to come from behind twice and eventually take the lead from a superb turn and strike from big Currie. AFC should tale a lot of credit from this game as they were more than a match for thistle and could have taken the points no bother if they had kept 11 men on the park. Thistle however need to sort they’re slow leaky defence as they gifted too many opportunities too often, decent game although a draw would have been a fair result in my opinion.

know who it was that broke their leg?

Your saying this as if I'm speaking on behalf of catrine I'm nothing to do with either team I'm just giving my judgement of the game, as I said was a cracking game untill ref sent keeper off, so wind your neck in yah bloon! I can tell you pay attention to the football anyway, surprised at the new farm whittlets score [emoji23] no offence to them but it was always going to be a walk over, and you said " the form they've been in" pls tell me they're league form over the games they have played??

So not a ref that ruined the game or all own goals etc? Well said mate, honesty in Amateur football, usually everyone else's fault. Do u know who it was that broke their leg?

52 minutes ago, TheBark said:

Your saying this as if I'm speaking on behalf of catrine I'm nothing to do with either team I'm just giving my judgement of the game, as I said was a cracking game untill ref sent keeper off, so wind your neck in yah bloon! I can tell you pay attention to the football anyway, surprised at the new farm whittlets score emoji23.png no offence to them but it was always going to be a walk over, and you said " the form they've been in" pls tell me they're league form over the games they have played??

So not a ref that ruined the game or all own goals etc? Well said mate, honesty in Amateur football, usually everyone else's fault. Do u know who it was that broke their leg?

Bingo. Called it about a month ago you and thederry was associated with new farm and you and him denied it. I’ve sussed yous out. You’ll never take the lees. No even at your deanie ;)

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

The boy who broke his leg was Scott Chisholm. As said was a committed 50/50 from both players. It's very unfortunate as he has been consistently in our starting 11 this season and will defo be a miss for the rest of it by the looks of it. It  Was A lower leg break with both his bones breaking. 

I'm associated with new farm? Wasn't it coville u accused me of being a part of? Oaft that's some drop in pedigree in only a matter of months [emoji23] only team I watch on a regular basis is craigie. Other than that I try see as many different teams as I can, although Iv probably watched more Shortlees games this year than even Craigie, due to postponements

13 hours ago, TheBark said:

Your saying this as if I'm speaking on behalf of catrine I'm nothing to do with either team I'm just giving my judgement of the game, as I said was a cracking game untill ref sent keeper off, so wind your neck in yah bloon! I can tell you pay attention to the football anyway, surprised at the new farm whittlets score emoji23.png no offence to them but it was always going to be a walk over, and you said " the form they've been in" pls tell me they're league form over the games they have played??

No I mean you bark. “ no offence to them but it was always going to be a walkover “ . You sound like a follower to me.

14 hours ago, 4-3-3R said:

Watched the Hurlford Derby, AFC more than a match for their counterparts if not being the better side for first hour until the sending off of the AFC player kinda swung the momentum in thistles favour a bit. Thistle done well to come from behind twice and eventually take the lead from a superb turn and strike from big Currie. AFC should tale a lot of credit from this game as they were more than a match for thistle and could have taken the points no bother if they had kept 11 men on the park. Thistle however need to sort they’re slow leaky defence as they gifted too many opportunities too often, decent game although a draw would have been a fair result in my opinion.

Boy was a lunatic for challenging like that while on a yellow and let his team down. Ammies were the better side by some distance up until that and should have been three or four up. Penalty HT got was a shocker as well. Really impressed by the ammies but for all the money HT have spent, not so much 

8 minutes ago, 4-3-3R said:

Thistle are Shite in comparison to past thistle teams and money spent, the recruitment of players in recent timeshare money spent has been a joke if they’re serious about dominating amatuer football.

Agreed. Half the ammies team would get in to the Thistle team and that would never have been the case years ago. Is it perhaps a case that players just no longer want too play for them now? Money or not? 

Archived