Inverness Loledonian Pishle v Dumbfartin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I stand corrected  and apologise you destroyer of dreams, distorted nostalgia tinted glasses were in use, how did the hair splitters convention go this year?

I gave it a miss this year on account of having none to split.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Do you have highlights of the game that we can watch!?

Was right behind the goal but was very young so can't really remember much of the game. Would love to see it again.

I transferred the tape to a DVD years ago. Could maybe get it onto YouTube or get you a copy of the disc. The goals do exist on one of those ICT compilations on YouTube somewhere.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Barley Chatterman, our local sports journo ferret and running warrior, interviewed Brian Rice on RS this morning and couldn't get a straight answer on a pitch inspection, the USH has been on but as you know this can lead to further problems with surface water.

Barley Chatterman :lol:

Sounds like a character from Brass Eye

58 minutes ago, Rock Hudson said:

ICT fans - is the bar at the stadium open to away fans?

It should be but they may check and see if you have a match ticket before going in so best pick one up before heading to the bar.

2 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Is there a ICT TV live broadcast?

There was last season for some games. Not sure what the current status is of that experiment. Might have been canned since relegation.

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

Is there a ICT TV live broadcast?

Don't  be daft!

The factor Kenny and the land bank laird Duke Sutherland have left us without a pot to ... (restraint and decorum, but you get the idea), so my advice to you is to alarm yourself, buckle up, marvel at the glory of our land and coast to a live event that promises all that you should wish for.

10 hours ago, Rock Hudson said:

ICT fans - is the bar at the stadium open to away fans?

As far as I'm aware the only fans not allowed in are Celtic and Rangers supporters, as mentioned earlier all you need is to show your match ticket and you're very welcome. 

Archived