Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - 17th December, 2017

7 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

It's not patter. You're a shitebag.

It's absolutely howling 'patter'. Roped in by chat about enjoying not going to games, which is a running gag on another forum. :lol:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

I don't know who the referee is going to be, but I've already taken the liberty of shitting in a box to send him for Christmas.

It's Willie Collum so I hope it doesn't get stuck in the Christmas post.

17 hours ago, scottxs said:

You’ll have to narrow down which stand your in as I’ve got the same problem in the Gorgie stand. There can’t be that many negative people at Tynie

The Gorgie stand is a fucking hell hole of greeting faced old coffin dodgers, family stand my arse. The best outcome of the new stand has been getting away from there after about 8 years of shite.

Much better vibe up in Section N apart from the absolute patter merchant behind me that calls Buaben bawbag every 5 minutes for the entire fucking game and seems to have a permanent dislike for all our black players, the auld dick. 

Anywaaaaay, we’re probably getting pumped on Sunday Griffiths can actually play for Celtics second trip to Edinburgh, no conflict of interest for him here. I’ll be there in hope we can sneak a win but with Djoum, Walker, Souttar and Hughes out the chances are even slimmer than they would have been.

Buaben at centre half - as if this is a game where our centre-backs will have a lot of time on the ball.

Would say a lot about how Levein rates Novak if Prince starts ahead of him in central defence.

For what it's worth, which is fuckall, I think Hughes will start - who knows whether that would make much difference to the outcome or not.

Can't see much else other than an away win.

I wouldn't be throwing the young lads into this if we can avoid it. 

Buaben at centre half - as if this is a game where our centre-backs will have a lot of time on the ball.
Would say a lot about how Levein rates Novak if Prince starts ahead of him in central defence.
For what it's worth, which is fuckall, I think Hughes will start - who knows whether that would make much difference to the outcome or not.
Can't see much else other than an away win.
I wouldn't be throwing the young lads into this if we can avoid it. 

Away win? We’re at home, silly

A thick, stupid, ugly Hertz fan to run on to the pitch and have a swing and a miss at Leigh Griffiths and claim he goaded them by scoring a goal against them, said thick ugly Hertz fan too be lauded as a hero on social media and the denizen of the mentally ill, Jambos Kickback and fellow thick Hertz fans claim moral victory based on that alone despite a 5-0 pummeling.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

A thick, stupid, ugly Hertz fan to run on to the pitch and have a swing and a miss at Leigh Griffiths and claim he goaded them by scoring a goal against them, said thick ugly Hertz fan too be lauded as a hero on social media and the denizen of the mentally ill, Jambos Kickback and fellow thick Hertz fans claim moral victory based on that alone despite a 5-0 pummeling.

Why would anyone attack Griffiths when Scott Brown is within punching distance? 

We've had that many houndings from Celtic recently that I don't really feel it any more. You build up a kind of immunity. With that in mind I'll roll along to the boozer in my shorts and t-shirt and hope for the best, once we go two down just concentrate on the bevvy.

As for the game I'm hoping Hughes can make it because I don't fancy Prince at CH and a midfield of Cowie and Cochrane.  

We'll likely get pumped but it'd be good to actually show a bit fight in a game like this for once rather than roll over and have out bellies scratched.

12 hours ago, Tynieness said:

I seriously hope you didn't spend all day making up that zero pointer type post?

I have my doubts though...

Think he took two days, one to think of the post and one to look up the word denizen :lol:

Archived