Dundee vs Partick Thistle.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/12/2017 at 18:40, Fuctifano said:

We haven't kept a clean sheet away from home in the league since our last visit to Dens in March. Which is also the last time we won away from home in the league.

Oh FFS <_< 

Fucking hell.

Next they’ll be selling vegan bridies and shots of triple-distilled rainwater collected from the top of the Sidlaws. 

I want the kiosks outside the Derry to sell beer, stovies and legal highs by the line.

Thank you.

Fucking hell.
Next they’ll be selling vegan bridies and shots of triple-distilled rainwater collected from the top of the Sidlaws. 
I want the kiosks outside the Derry to sell beer, stovies and legal highs by the line.
Thank you.

Legal highs? This is Dundee FC, we don't do things that way. The most illegal of highs shall be sold to the Derry faithful.

I'm sure someone else will give you a better answer than this but in a nutshell..
Made his pro debut with us an 18yr old, longest serving player, struggling to think of many stinkers he had as a player
As a manager he has us playing attractive football most of the time, is literally "one of us",  and a lot of us shudder as we remember the Gerry Collins, Britton+Whyte and Dick Campbell eras so know it could be sooo much worse

True, and some of us remember times when it was so much better - including those times with Archie.

4 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Fucking hell.

Thank you.

Hospitally Highs? :angel

On 14/12/2017 at 18:40, Fuctifano said:

We haven't kept a clean sheet away from home in the league since our last visit to Dens in March. Which is also the last time we won away from home in the league.

That's incorrect you kept a clean sheet at NDP earlier on this season.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Let's be honest here, you'll be cunted before you arrive and a big meal and watching Dundee v Partick will sober you the f**k up anyway. Probably not even notice the non alcoholic piss water. 

True, the cuntos will be rimming a glass with a hint of JD and filling it with coke by six o’clock....

True, the cuntos will be rimming a glass with a hint of JD and filling it with coke by six o’clock....

I skim read that and thought you’d written - I’ll be rimming a lass and filling her ass with a 6 inch cock. Honest.

Anyway this game gives me the fear.

On the subject of managers the Dundee fans may appear fickle but we have had some fucking awful managers. Only Don McKay and Archie Knox have gone on to manage (in Archie’s case assistant manage) at a higher level than the top division in Scotland during the years I’ve been a supporter. Jocky was hard done by, but the rest were pish. Barry Smith is too introverted to make a successful manager.
I support McCann because he seems to have a lot of attributes and sure he has made some mistakes but hopefully he is learning from them.
Archibald impresses me too and I can understand the support he gets from the fans. He was a much underrated player too imo.

Dundee 0 PT 1

Archived