Absolutely 100% back on form Saints v Stevie May’s Invitational XI

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pavements around Letham are pretty much sheer ice, council hasn't gritted them and it's now raining whilst being below zero which is creating the problem. Sure we've had a game cancelled for that before

Probably in both club's interests that this goes ahead, even if we've got a tough game against the Hibees on Saturday. Would like to build on the average Dundee performance- hope Ross keeps his place as I really like the look of him. This will be a tough game though, and we'll have to be better than last Friday.  Hopefully not all down the middle again.

Quite important game for Saints to get something from I think. If we win then that's 3 out of 4 battling victories without playing great, and confidence would hopefully be high going into the last 4 games before the break. If we lose then its WLWL and it feels like we continue muddling along without really getting any kind of form going.

A draw wouldn't be too bad at all. And if we could do it whilst keeping a clean sheet and scoring a couple of goals then I'd be all the more delighted.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The game that sends chill down the spine of every Dons fan, knowing that we're about to be bored rigid for 90 minutes in the freezing cold, halfway up a hill just ootside Perth.

Guaranteed 0-0.

Shinnie at left-back. Unexpected, but pleasing. 

Official team line suggests McKenna is at left back, or you're playing a back five.

Archived