P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

The rule isn't suicide, it's "unnatural causes". Which would cover euthanasia. Hence why Marieke Vervoort was in so many squads for 2017.

Haven't picked my way through any of the e-mails yet (and haven't even picked my own squad) but will make a go of it all tomorrow.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The rule isn't suicide, it's "unnatural causes". Which would cover euthanasia. Hence why Marieke Vervoort was in so many squads for 2017.
Haven't picked my way through any of the e-mails yet (and haven't even picked my own squad) but will make a go of it all tomorrow.

She should have had the courage of her convictions and gone through with it. Averagy looking pointstease.

Hahaha. Free points for you all right there! Madness not to have her on your team. (Provided she doesn’t throw in the towel in the next 96hrs).
Never has DP been so tense!

10 hours ago, Karpaty said:

Eh, Spain, can I make a change to my submitted squad please? :lol: 

I imagine she’s one of quite a few obvious ones I have missed. 

Everybody rushed for her last year because she had just gone through the legal proceedings for it, doesn't seem like she had any imminent intention to actually use it.

26 minutes ago, Spain said:

Everybody rushed for her last year because she had just gone through the legal proceedings for it, doesn't seem like she had any imminent intention to actually use it.

Think everyone did the same with Schumacher. I even gave him the armband that year. :( 

I've just finalized my own list (pending any late breaking news). So between tonight and tomorrow I'll work my way through the 46 entries so far that's sitting in my inbox and any others that come in and hopefully won't have too much left to do on Hogmanay or New Years' Dead Pool Day.

With Livvy v pars being postponed there is no excuse whatsoever of my entry being in before 5pm today. 

As far as 2018 entrants are concerned it's balls oot. Either no points in 2018 or high points based on circumstances.

Archived