P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
This [mention=14733]Spain[/mention] cūnt better not be lying scratching his arse. Get my Whitfield points up. Miguel is already showing the useless cūnt up.
Unlucky Sarge@Spain has been an@Oleksandr alias all along, playing the extremely long con.

Bloody hell, only Ken Dodd so far in the Dead Pool and with 2 days ago to go June Whitfield pegs out. Suppose it's too late for the rest of the team to do the decent thing and make it an exciting end to the year, oh and RIP June etc

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

June Shityield

If I'm reading the rules right, that's a big misnomer. Assuming my arithmetic is right, and nobody dies tomorrow, she'll get anyone who picked her 89 points, which is the base points yield of a 36-year old.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

If I'm reading the rules right, that's a big misnomer. Assuming my arithmetic is right, and nobody dies tomorrow, she'll get anyone who picked her 89 points, which is the base points yield of a 36-year old.

Pretty sure Simon Ricketts died after her so fuctifano could be on the last death shout.

43 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46714673

Georges Loingen, French resistance hero at 108. The last sentence is interesting. I didn't know Marcel Marceau was in the Resistance. Mind you he never talked about it. 

No wonder they lost.

th.jpeg

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

The lists posted by Spain suggest nobody picked her which means that she, like you,  was pointless.

P&B Dead Pool 2018
The lists posted by Spain suggest nobody picked her which means that she, like you,  was pointless.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/249150-P%26B-Dead-Pool-2018/page__view__findpost__p__12630658
A solo shot for me too,it’s all too much to take in. Feel badly let down by the rest of my 2018 picks

Archived