P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

Guest Moomintroll
We're at the halfway point now, and I'd like to remind everyone that this will be the last P&B Dead Pool if a new commissioner doesn't volunteer themselves for next year. We're around 8 months into my 14 month notice period. Happy to forward on my spreadsheet template to any future commish to make it easier for them.
@Ludo*1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:26, Spain said:
We're at the halfway point now, and I'd like to remind everyone that this will be the last P&B Dead Pool if a new commissioner doesn't volunteer themselves for next year. We're around 8 months into my 14 month notice period. Happy to forward on my spreadsheet template to any future commish to make it easier for them.

@Ludo*1

The dead would be alive again before I got round to updating point totals.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
On 6/1/2018 at 23:26, Spain said:

@Ludo*1

Deefiant will probably do it for a fiver a head.

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The pound in her pocket has been considerably devalued: Harold Wilson's missus, Mary, at 102: (sorry about using the Scum but only link I could find)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6468552/mary-wilson-dead-prime-minister-harold-wilson-dies-aged-102/

f**k yes. Hand me my solo points (even though I don't get very many cos the old bat was so old). 

1 Prime Minister's centenarian wife down, 1 to go. 

Archived