P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Only 4 men who have walked on the moon are still alive. And the youngest two are 82.

Hopefully at least 1 will live to see it happen again. Looking less likely all the time though.

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Cornelia Frances, Liverpool born Aussie soap star, final curtain call at 77. Was Morag Bellingham and Alf Stewart’s sister in Home and Away. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/actor-cornelia-frances-dead-at-77/news-story/493593f5715a20c25ff14e70d8c96908

Always thought she was a bloke.

We're at the halfway point now, and I'd like to remind everyone that this will be the last P&B Dead Pool if a new commissioner doesn't volunteer themselves for next year. We're around 8 months into my 14 month notice period. Happy to forward on my spreadsheet template to any future commish to make it easier for them.

12 hours ago, Spain said:

We're at the halfway point now, and I'd like to remind everyone that this will be the last P&B Dead Pool if a new commissioner doesn't volunteer themselves for next year. We're around 8 months into my 14 month notice period. Happy to forward on my spreadsheet template to any future commish to make it easier for them.

Add my Philip Roth points and I'll think about it

16 hours ago, Spain said:

The death of the Dead Pool.  How ironic.  

Mind you, if you allow me to add it as a bonus pick for the current year,  then  it will undoubtedly survive for many years to come.  

19 hours ago, Spain said:

You should be forced to do it for another year as punishment for that shameful stag do idea.

35 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You should be forced to do it for another year as punishment for that shameful stag do idea.

It wasn't an idea. It was a poorly conveyed story of how once (and only once) it actually worked well whereas every other time I've been made to do stuff like that didn't. Anyway, don't disrupt the pool.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Add my Philip Roth points and I'll think about it

Will win I get a chance (which is the reason I need to drop the Dead Pool). Hopefully tomorrow night.

Archived