P&B Dead Pool 2018

Spain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, aberfeldy said:

One is mine I hope. Don’t know why I bother, no hits since Thatcher

To be fair, that was a pretty crappy hit.  You were supposed to take her out in '79 but you waited until she was on her deathbed.

That's mine in. Had an oh poo moment on the drive home today... anyone care to donate to the garda camera outcomes feel free to donate unwanted euros this way

From Ireland to Edinburgh? That must be some car you've got!

Haha might need to update my location. Flew inverness to Belfast and drove to west cork. A banned word of a drive

95 minutes left to get your entries in. I'm slightly inebriated right now so I'm updating nothing, but I've got 29 entries to input in addition to the 64 already done. That leaves us at 93. I fully expect another flurry of late entries though. Anyway, I won't be back before the bells so have a good one folks, I'll catch you on the other side (not as in the after-world hopefully, just next year I mean).

Got the entry in just in time. Only got Our Brucie last year, nice to see you go, to see you go nice old fella.

Sticking with a similar squad this year with a couple of additions to give us more strength in depth. Hoping for a strong start.

Archived