Greenock -Rossvale

JALD

Well where do you start bottom v top but let’s face it Greenock are better than league position suggests. Small team but loads of heart and good football . If today’s performance is to go by I don’t see Greenock going down . Rossvale ground had come in for some abuse but for me 4G is the way forward. GreAt game todAy and yes vales second half performance took all points. Moff is now 4 out of 4 not bad for your first job

Well where do you start bottom v top but let’s face it Greenock are better than league position suggests. Small team but loads of heart and good football . If today’s performance is to go by I don’t see Greenock going down . Rossvale ground had come in for some abuse but for me 4G is the way forward. GreAt game todAy and yes vales second half performance took all points. Moff is now 4 out of 4 not bad for your first job

Moff is 1 of the good guys a true bankie

Mon the papers

34 minutes ago, JALD said:

I thought he lost his 1st match in cup tie at shettleston. ...

24 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Especially if you can get the local council to pay for it.

All the best to them....take what you can get...doesn't help when other teams are reporting them to authorities for various things.....

Greenock had the chances and blew it. At least two Rossvale players were lucky to stay on the park. Seen players walking for less. As JALD was quick enough to tell others earlier on in the season maybe some of his players should learn to calm down starting with the goalkeeper.

Slightly worrying was there was more spectators watching Rossvale under 17s on the adjacent pitch than the Junior game. 34 punters in the home end when there isn't another Junior game within 40 miles. Good bad, who knows. Add in the 35 punters watching the other game 50 yards away then it's probably not too bad. 

14 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Slightly worrying was there was more spectators watching Rossvale under 17s on the adjacent pitch than the Junior game. 34 punters in the home end when there isn't another Junior game within 40 miles. Good bad, who knows. Add in the 35 punters watching the other game 50 yards away then it's probably not too bad. 

Aye, it was our 1999s they were playing on the top park - I hadn't been to Huntershill before and thought yesterday was the day to check it out with virtually nothing else going on. As I was walking in I caught sight of the teams warming up at the top park and thought "Hang on...I know that strip....!"

Wasn't really a huge crowd there either though - the usual assortment of players' dads losing their shit at every decision :)

Not the best of games and it was a late switch around fixture wise.
Absolutely freezing so don’t blame people staying away.
And xmas shopping I am sure. But great 3 pts for the vale. Top of the pile going into the xmas and new year break.
Really can’t ask for anything more from the management and squad.

Can’t force people to come and watch it’s a choice thing.
We will just get on with the job in hand. Either way makes no difference to the club we can’t rely on support flocking to our games.
Would be good if the local community got involved more but hey ho good Will to all men and all that. [emoji1335]????

Glad you didn't add in fans. They obviously ain't got any.

What a fud you are, negative negative what’s wrong has the vale burst your bubble. Team playing great on the pitch but all you do is moan about small crowed how many were at your game, what position are you in the league ????

8 minutes ago, JALD said:

What a fud you are, negative negative what’s wrong has the vale burst your bubble. Team playing great on the pitch but all you do is moan about small crowed how many were at your game, what position are you in the league 

JALD, sorry pal, i was at YOUR game unlike the 28,000 punters that live in Bishopbriggs.

What a fud you are, negative negative what’s wrong has the vale burst your bubble. Team playing great on the pitch but all you do is moan about small crowed how many were at your game, what position are you in the league ????
We get more at one of our home games than you lot get for the entire season and our game was postponed cos Blantyre's pitch was frozen which was nobody's fault considering nearly every other game in the juniors was postponed.
I will say your new gaffer has started well and the club are in good form but last time I checked the league did not hand out titles and winners medals in December.
We will see come may/June who the top team in the north are but tbh deep in your heart you know you will never rival the candy as we are the KING'S OF THE NORTH .[emoji109] [emoji9]

On 09/12/2017 at 21:13, JALD said:

Kiss my cookie are you Saint Rochs in disguise the haters will hate but was your game on today. Rossvale top thAts the bottom line. Sore grapes

You're small time, pal. Making school boy mistakes coming on here at the first whiff of success and blowing your load. 

As has been pointed out to you we will see where you are at the end of the season. The Candy are clearly high in your thoughts anyway. 

Archived