Hello there, "dokorb" calling

dokorb

Evening. 

Thought I'd take the time to say a quick "oreet" from Lancashire.  First things first, my usual username around the internet is not "dokorb", I spelled it wrong and haven't changed it since. 

Anyhoo, I'm a pin-in-a-map-and-go sort of groundhopper, and as I'm a lowly NHS admin clerk, money matters mean I rarely make it from Lancashire to Scotland. When I have done, I have found lower league/non league Scottish football to be glorious. I don't know why, and I have only seen three games up in Scotland, but all three have been great days out and decent matches. 

Public transport being as it is, my trips are rare, although I have booked a train up to Edinburgh for next month to tick Civil Service Strollers off my list. I hope to have just as good a time as I have at Gretna, Annan (to watch, whisper it, EduSport, not Annan themselves) and Yoker to watch Clydebank get thumped by Auchinleck. 

I could fill this page with all sorts of autobiog stuff, but it's mostly the usual. I like my ales,  my football, my days off work, and I hope to plough into Pie and Bov forums a bit. 

I trust this weekend greets you well,

"Dok"

Archived