Is the App fucked?

Scary Bear

Question

• Answers 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samsung 8 Plus and the app is knackered

Have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 or 4 times.  Reinstall works initially but if you go back in it says there are 'no results' and also asks for a login that doesn't work either.   Used to happen occasionally but this is now constant.

On 21/05/2018 at 20:26, die hard doonhamer said:

Yep, I updated, worked fine until I closed it, went back in and it's fucked again.

That's the same for me at the moment. I still get push notifications about people quoting me but i can't log into the app and there's no topics there.

No idea what the issue is with certain Android devices, but until then you'll just need to use the mobile version of the site through your browser I guess.

Sorry, iOS working absolutely fine if that's any consolation :1eye

If you try and quote a poster who has multi quoted in their post the app only let's you quote the last comment they made.

On 25/05/2018 at 10:25, Div said:

No idea what the issue is with certain Android devices, but until then you'll just need to use the mobile version of the site through your browser I guess.

Sorry, iOS working absolutely fine if that's any consolation :1eye

Please can you provide a link to the old version of the app for us to use in the meantime?

On 5/25/2018 at 13:57, Monalie said:

Unable to open the app without logging in, but even that isn't working. Sometimes I can get straight in but I am informed 'there are no files'.

I get that a lot, just thought it was shitty wifi signal

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Where is link to Tapatalk app, please?

Don't do it to yourself. The browser version is better than the tapatalk app. The app for Android seems to be working, as I get notifications when I get quoted - but when I go to view the quotation, I'm not logged in. Bizarre.

Archived