Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NewBallsPlease said:

I agree Alba are a good outfit, I don’t think they can win it though. I’ve said many times on here that the standard of the SAFL is impressive and improving.

It's all about the draw. The amount of top clubs out already is unsurpassed. I think there's about 8 teams who could win it and it's not often we can say that. Alba definitely have a chance 

St.Pats for me are the standout team, quite a lot of good outfits left in the competition that can surprise a good few teams, Letham from Perth, Cupar, Leven from Fife, St.James, Douglas and Menzieshill from Dundee all dark horses from the east coast, Sandys decent outfit also..
Would be good to see a east side win Scottish but anything can happen in these type of games as proven by your team Douglas in previous round

Would be good to see a east side win Scottish but anything can happen in these type of games as proven by your team Douglas in previous round
Yeah we got it right on the day, luck of the draw and home ties and you just never know, one game at a time

17 minutes ago, xnxx said:
8 hours ago, B McK said:
St.Pats for me are the standout team, quite a lot of good outfits left in the competition that can surprise a good few teams, Letham from Perth, Cupar, Leven from Fife, St.James, Douglas and Menzieshill from Dundee all dark horses from the east coast, Sandys decent outfit also..

St pats and Bannockburn favourites for me but as a said, a host of teams who if they get it right on the day are more than capable. Itsmaba the reason Shortlees won't win Scottish is any decent forward line tears that backline to pieces. 

6 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I just noticed the kilbride thistle score from the weekend, that's a great result taking care of campsie quite comfortably. Are Cupar hearts the strongest fife team left? What about bowhill, are they still in it ?

Campsie are nowhere near the side they were but nonetheless good result for Kilbride. Pennies are another dangerous side and hit double figures i noticed. Glenburn and Hurlford Ams still in from Ayrshire premier too. All about the draw. Stewarton still too play Sandy's as well 

15 minutes ago, Cbrown4 said:

Have you seen their results in Csafl this year?

I am only going off hearsay so if I am wrong then I stand corrected and even more congrats go to Kilbride Thistle. I know campsie  did beat Colville Park earlier in season. 

I just noticed the kilbride thistle score from the weekend, that's a great result taking care of campsie quite comfortably. Are Cupar hearts the strongest fife team left? What about bowhill, are they still in it ?
Bowhill are out mate, they went out in the early rounds, Leven or Cupar will be the strongest Fife teams saying that it might just be them and one more from Fife left in the Scottish

Bowhill are out mate, they went out in the early rounds, Leven or Cupar will be the strongest Fife teams saying that it might just be them and one more from Fife left in the Scottish
Strathmiglo I think ??

Archived