Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any shock results in any of the games yesterday?
Did anybody watch a team who they thought could go close to winning it?
Watched st pats demolish craigshill yesterday and they will be very hard to beat. Very disappointed with craigshill as I thought they would have been a good outfit. Was 5-2 going on 12-2

Watched st pats demolish craigshill yesterday and they will be very hard to beat. Very disappointed with craigshill as I thought they would have been a good outfit. Was 5-2 going on 12-2

I didn't realise this had been moved to a home tie for saints. Knew there had been a few attempts to play it through at Craigshill. Home advantage helped and very impressive result. Seen the accies drew through at leven so will be another good cup tie down this way next Saturday. Hopefully the 2 dumbarton sides continue to progress and even draw each other in latter stages. West tie last season was a cracker and would like to see repeat

I didn't realise this had been moved to a home tie for saints. Knew there had been a few attempts to play it through at Craigshill. Home advantage helped and very impressive result. Seen the accies drew through at leven so will be another good cup tie down this way next Saturday. Hopefully the 2 dumbarton sides continue to progress and even draw each other in latter stages. West tie last season was a cracker and would like to see repeat
Yeah only found out myself on Saturday morning so took myself down to have a look. Was always going to be a tough tie for the accies but I'm sure they will fancy the replay at home next week. Hopefully both progress and go far as I reckon both have their strongest sides for years. Plenty experience in both.

Cupar Hearts along with a few other Fife teams are def no pushovers, the top teams are very well organised, but agree like to play long ball into striker and runners from midfield going beyond, hardworking, hey if it works why not

St.Pats for me are the standout team, quite a lot of good outfits left in the competition that can surprise a good few teams, Letham from Perth, Cupar, Leven from Fife, St.James, Douglas and Menzieshill from Dundee all dark horses from the east coast, Sandys decent outfit also..

Archived