Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

What’s the story with the Motherwell Thistle v Milton replay?

Outside was frozen so swapped to indoors with a 3pm ko which our opponents agreed to. Unfortunately it was not going to be available until 3:15pm. Our opponents advised us that was too late for them, so try again next week. 

Douglas will be a handful for most teams, not getting carried away, lots of top sides still involved, Colville are a class act had most of the possession while we looked dangerous on the counter, our keeper was immense yesterday but that's what he's there for, 1 goal was always going to win that game yesterday, it could have went either way, looking forward to the next game now..

Douglas will be a handful for most teams, not getting carried away, lots of top sides still involved, Colville are a class act had most of the possession while we looked dangerous on the counter, our keeper was immense yesterday but that's what he's there for, 1 goal was always going to win that game yesterday, it could have went either way, looking forward to the next game now..

To be honest when was the last time your keeper Sam had a game like that? Played against him before and he's had a few shockers when he played with Newport?

I think harestanes will win it. We played them in earlier round. They were a different level. That’s who I would put my money on. But again as it’s showed in previous rounds one of games anything can happen. But for me my opinion am going harstanes

All keepers have a shocker in them m8, the same as they have they blinders like yesterday, playing with better players in front of him no disrespect to Tayport

To be fair Sam has had a few more mares than he has had blinders, but fair play yesterday and well done to you douglas boys

Archived