The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

18 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think you may have missed the irony in the post you responded to m9................

I get that bit but the point is selling as many as you can regardless of who makes the kit. The manufacturers need to be interested in the first place too. Also, in the reasonable collection of kits I have, the only ones I have that are flawed are the Adidas ones. So it’s fine the clubs getting mega money from the big manufacturers, but a bit shit the fans being asked to fork out between £60-£90 a shirt for a poor product.

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I get that bit but the point is selling as many as you can regardless of who makes the kit. The manufacturers need to be interested in the first place too. Also, in the reasonable collection of kits I have, the only ones I have that are flawed are the Adidas ones. So it’s fine the clubs getting mega money from the big manufacturers, but a bit shit the fans being asked to fork out between £60-£90 a shirt for a poor product.

Rangers got Hummel who's kit and training gear was falling apart even on your first team from what I remember. Couldn't tell ya for sure but I imagine their fans were charged the same for replicas as most clubs fans.

If you are suggesting that rangers are refusing buckets of cash from Adidas or Nike so their fans can have a better standard of Replica kits, that is ludicrous lad.. 

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Rangers got Hummel who's kit and training gear was falling apart even on your first team from what I remember. Couldn't tell ya for sure but I imagine their fans were charged the same for replicas as most clubs fans.

If you are suggesting that rangers are refusing buckets of cash from Adidas or Nike so their fans can have a better standard of Replica kits, that is ludicrous lad.. 

You have an amazing ability to see things that most of us miss in posts, it's quite astonishing. 

You're one of a kind.

53 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I’m clearly not suggesting anything like that though. Regardless, buckets of cash from Adidas or Nike have never been offered and my understanding was that a few months back when negotiations or tendering took place, the usual suspects weren’t interested in producing Rangers kits until Fat Mike was completely out of the picture due to the ongoing complications at the time. 

As for Hummel, I’ve never seen or heard of any issues with the players kits and training gear. For me, this seasons home, away and third kits looked great but having seen them up close, other than the crest being embroidered on the home kit, the rest had the same cheap shit stick-on crest and Hummel branding as the previous season. I bought the previous seasons orange away shirt for 5-a-side since (I’m staunch as f**k 😜) it was down to £10. Crap though and their sizing is in line with big Danish vikings not the general standard sizing of other brands.

I’m clearly not suggesting anything like that though. Regardless, buckets of cash from Adidas or Nike have never been offered and my understanding was that a few months back when negotiations or tendering took place, the usual suspects weren’t interested in producing Rangers kits until Fat Mike was completely out of the picture due to the ongoing complications at the time. 
As for Hummel, I’ve never seen or heard of any issues with the players kits and training gear. For me, this seasons home, away and third kits looked great but having seen them up close, other than the crest being embroidered on the home kit, the rest had the same cheap shit stick-on crest and Hummel branding as the previous season. I bought the previous seasons orange away shirt for 5-a-side since (I’m staunch as f**k [emoji12]) it was down to £10. Crap though and their sizing is in line with big Danish vikings not the general standard sizing of other brands.
"It was all Mike Ashley's fault."

31 minutes ago, Romeo said:
52 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:
As for Hummel, I’ve never seen or heard of any issues with the players kits and training gear. For me, this seasons home, away and third kits looked great but having seen them up close, other than the crest being embroidered on the home kit, the rest had the same cheap shit stick-on crest and Hummel branding as the previous season. I bought the previous seasons orange away shirt for 5-a-side since (I’m staunch as f**k emoji12.png) it was down to £10. Crap though and their sizing is in line with big Danish vikings not the general standard sizing of other brands.

"It was all Mike Ashley's fault."

bruce willis nodding GIF

Sorry Rodney but we can't give celtic a title,  they have to be on won on pitch.

OD STEWART has accused Rangers of being 'childish' and of 'bad sportsmanship' over the Premiership title row.

The league is currently on hold while the world continues to deal with the threat of the coronavirus pandemic.

A majority of top flight clubs have already voted to end the season and declare the Hoops champions.

But it remains to be seen whether the SPFL will use their power to call an early end to the campaign.

Celtic were 13 points ahead of Rangers with eight games to play when the national lockdown came into effect.

The Light Blues have since forced the SPFL into holding an EGM this month and want to finish the season on the pitch.

But Hoops-daft rocker Stewart has accused the Ibrox club of bad sportsmanship and of being extremely 'CHILDISH' over the issue

"I've got to tell you, with all the trouble that's going on up there, if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Rangers, and Celtic were causing such a fuss, I'd be embarassed.

"I would want Celtic to give Rangers the league if they were 13 points in front with only eight games to go.

"I think this is such bad sportsmanship, it's horrid. I really mean that.

We were 13 points ahead and had a better goal average.

"I think even Steven Gerrard will admit that Celtic, overall this season, were the better team.

"And we would have increased our lead in those last eight games.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd genuinely give Rangers the title and say, come on Celtic, we're bigger than this, let's get on to next season.

"That is honestly what I feel from the deepest part of my heart.

"It stinks, it really does stink worse than our fans. It's just that old thing, let's put the story somewhere else and take away from nine-in-a-row.

Tomorrow we will be discussing Sevco's selfish behaviour with leading philanthropist and Scottish football fan Drew Brees.

Sorry Rodney but we can't give celtic a title,  they have to be on won on pitch.  

OD STEWART has accused Rangers of being 'childish' and of 'bad sportsmanship' over the Premiership title row.

The league is currently on hold while the world continues to deal with the threat of the coronavirus pandemic.

A majority of top flight clubs have already voted to end the season and declare the Hoops champions.

But it remains to be seen whether the SPFL will use their power to call an early end to the campaign.

Celtic were 13 points ahead of Rangers with eight games to play when the national lockdown came into effect.

The Light Blues have since forced the SPFL into holding an EGM this month and want to finish the season on the pitch.

But Hoops-daft rocker Stewart has accused the Ibrox club of bad sportsmanship and of being extremely 'CHILDISH' over the issue

"I've got to tell you, with all the trouble that's going on up there, if the shoe was on the other foot and this was Rangers, and Celtic were causing such a fuss, I'd be embarassed.

"I would want Celtic to give Rangers the league if they were 13 points in front with only eight games to go.

"I think this is such bad sportsmanship, it's horrid. I really mean that.

We were 13 points ahead and had a better goal average.

"I think even Steven Gerrard will admit that Celtic, overall this season, were the better team.

"And we would have increased our lead in those last eight games.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd genuinely give Rangers the title and say, come on Celtic, we're bigger than this, let's get on to next season.

"That is honestly what I feel from the deepest part of my heart.

"It stinks, it really does stink worse than our fans. It's just that old thing, let's put the story somewhere else and take away from nine-in-a-row.

Tomorrow we will be discussing Sevco's selfish behaviour with leading philanthropist and Scottish football fan Drew Brees.

OD STEWART!!!

C&P is the only thing you can do and you manage to f**k that up. [emoji23]