The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

1 hour ago, true_rover said:
7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:
IMG_0011.thumb.jpg.4113f4ed6c446b31a146619eb12a615f.jpg

Not sure I get the issue with Rangers new kit supplier - they're not completely unheard of. They make a lot of (way too expensive) golf stuff and supply Andy Murray for his on court stuff (he's also now a shareholder).

So that's what Drew's on about,  I suppose that a Nike or puma strip would improve our players ability to clear their lines tho and  maybe make them run faster.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

So that's what Drew's on about,  I suppose that a Nike or puma strip would improve our players ability to clear their lines tho and  maybe make them run faster.

Castore oil?

WTF??? Where you getting this from?

Not sure I get the issue with Rangers new kit supplier - they're not completely unheard of. They make a lot of (way too expensive) golf stuff and supply Andy Murray for his on court stuff (he's also now a shareholder).

Who said there was an issue?

On 24/05/2020 at 20:40, Grant1989 said:

This definitely needs updated with the SPFL league embarrassment 

I have some spare time tomorrow, it shall be done.

I'll also reformat as I made the mistake of trying to edit the OP on the phone app.

On 19/05/2020 at 13:19, true_rover said:
On 19/05/2020 at 07:34, Drew Brees said:
IMG_0011.thumb.jpg.4113f4ed6c446b31a146619eb12a615f.jpg

The green grot have been utterly consumed by this on Twitter.

“But! But! Look! We’ve got Adidas!” 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

Speaking of kits and watching this Dortmund-Bayern game reminds me of the glorious time that the **** thought they had signed Mats Hummels, but it turned out that Hummel were just away to make their strip.

@joeygarner98 and @6footlovesdaflute wondering out loud if he’ll partner Conor Goldson or Grant McAuley at the back.

By christ that was fucking hilarious [emoji23]

16 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Speaking of kits and watching this Dortmund-Bayern game reminds me of the glorious time that the **** thought they had signed Mats Hummels, but it turned out that Hummel were just away to make their strip.

@joeygarner98 and @6footlovesdaflute wondering out loud if he’ll partner Conor Goldson or Grant McAuley at the back.

By christ that was fucking hilarious emoji23.png

Haha never knew that had happened.

Not a banter years entry, but mind they were all convinced they were getting Robert Pires and Zinedine Zidane when Le Guen got announced as manager but ended up with Jeremy Clement and Filip Sebo 😂

This was a highlight for me -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26807030

The smugness beforehand, assuring everyone that they were about to add another trophy to their running total simply as a means to continue the self-delusion that they are indeed still the same club, then the tantrums afterwards because a wee side didnae just roll over and die before the mighty Rainjurs, followed by the inevitable 'it's just a diddy cup and we didnae care about it anyway" toddler-level denials.

John fucking Baird :lol:

Edited by Boo Khaki

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/06/2020 at 00:05, Aim Here said:

In that case, we should probably noise up @HibsFan to remind him to add in the dossier debacle on the original post.

The next shite weather day will see a massive update to the entire thread. You can take that to the bank.

• 1 month later...