The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

23 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

What's this MyGers thing that's trending?

Some newfangled fleecing operation?

You're confusing us with Aberdeen. 

What's this MyGers thing that's trending?
Some newfangled fleecing operation?

It’s a loyalty scheme to sort out the disaster with away tickets etc and to get another stream of income. Last year was 18000 on the away scheme and sometimes only 2500/3000 tickets to go around and that’s before the cooperate and buses get their share.Everyone was aware this was happening for next season. Lot of big european clubs have similar and seems to work well. Give folk a better chance of getting tickets for home games too as most are sold out within hours of going to a public sale.

It’s a loyalty scheme to sort out the disaster with away tickets etc and to get another stream of income. Last year was 18000 on the away scheme and sometimes only 2500/3000 tickets to go around and that’s before the cooperate and buses get their share.Everyone was aware this was happening for next season. Lot of big european clubs have similar and seems to work well. Give folk a better chance of getting tickets for home games too as most are sold out within hours of going to a public sale.
And if 10,000 sign up for this and they are allocated 2,000 tickets then what? I see a lot of Rangers fans a bit pissed off (rightly) that taking out a Rangers TV Subscription is worth more points than going to European Away games? That just screams "fleece the fans" more than "rewarding loyalty".

15 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

That just screams "fleece the fans" more than "rewarding loyalty".

Well they're all pretty thick and bound to fall for it. 

And if 10,000 sign up for this and they are allocated 2,000 tickets then what? I see a lot of Rangers fans a bit pissed off (rightly) that taking out a Rangers TV Subscription is worth more points than going to European Away games? That just screams "fleece the fans" more than "rewarding loyalty".

It’s going to be tiered on purchases from 2015/16 season up until now points for different things. Will be a lot more than 10k sign up for it. I’m all for it and will get one hopefully end up in the gold tier going by my purchase history. I’m not happy with the travel club(euro away scheme) being incorporated in it though tor the points you make. I’m pretty high up the travel club points and will be level with others who haven’t been as much. All in it’s Hopfully a good few million more in the coffers per year.

It’s going to be tiered on purchases from 2015/16 season up until now points for different things. Will be a lot more than 10k sign up for it. I’m all for it and will get one hopefully end up in the gold tier going by my purchase history. I’m not happy with the travel club(euro away scheme) being incorporated in it though tor the points you make. I’m pretty high up the travel club points and will be level with others who haven’t been as much. All in it’s Hopfully a good few million more in the coffers per year.

"few million"

Let's say a few is £3 million. That would be 60000 adult memberships at £50 a pop.

42 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Gazzah said:

Those Sevconians, up to no good as always. 

"few million" 

Let's say a few is £3 million. That would be 60000 adult memberships at £50 a pop.

Depends what the uptake is and on the rtv point too which will bring in a lot considering nobody will watch it and only buy to get extra points which could be vital for away tickets.

Say 10000 take it up that’s £720k a year just from that. It’s extra revenue and sorts out the schemes and ticketing issues that are massively over subscribed.

Depends what the uptake is and on the rtv point too which will bring in a lot considering nobody will watch it and only buy to get extra points which could be vital for away tickets.

Say take it up at
It's 36k per month mate