The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

10 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Imagine if they get papped out the Europa on Thursday and pumped by us on Sunday. I can see the war chest being opened  in the event of this catastrophe happening.

Although, the chat seems to be that they need £11m just to get to the end of the season. 

I am not a fan of Celtic winning everything, but the only way this hilarity could improve is that our Orange chums - having spent another fortune they dont have - get to the Scottish Cup final against some unworthy team (like Well, Hibs, or Kilmarnock) said team does to them what we did in 2016.

The "heids exploded" would be epic, utterly epic.

8 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Imagine if they get papped out the Europa on Thursday and pumped by us on Sunday. I can see the war chest being opened  in the event of this catastrophe happening.

They're getting pumped on thursday, regardless of the Europa result.

Spoiler

file-20170508-20757-kksi7m.jpg?ixlib=rb-

I'd like to offer something missing from the OP: Their first league game, against Peterhead: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19203988

They needed a stoppage time goal to draw 2-2. I'm also pretty sure they were wearing training kit because the kit they'd turned up with clashed with Peterhead and they couldn't wear it.

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd like to offer something missing from the OP: Their first league game, against Peterhead: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19203988

They needed a stoppage time goal to draw 2-2. I'm also pretty sure they were wearing training kit because the kit they'd turned up with clashed with Peterhead and they couldn't wear it.

I can remember hearing of bets going on them to win every league came that season as well. Fucked after one game

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Looking at that Rangers* lineup and there were (by my count) 8 Internationals, including at least one International Captain, in their starting XI against Peterhead that day, plus Barrie Mackay and Ian Black who would go on to get Scotland caps

Can't believe they knocked back that £20million offer for Barrie Mackay from RB Leipzig. 

4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Looking at that Rangers* lineup and there were (by my count) 8 Internationals, including at least one International Captain, in their starting XI against Peterhead that day, plus Barrie Mackay and Ian Black who would go on to get Scotland caps

I had to look that up, Barrie Mackay with a Scotland cap?