The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

• 3 weeks later...

2nd December: “We shall not be moved!” Cry The Rangers fans as they defeat Hearts 2-1 at Tynecastle and go top of the SPFL. 

5th December: Rangers lose at home to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock go top of the Premiership. 

8 hours ago, Karpaty said:

2nd December: “We shall not be moved!” Cry The Rangers fans as they defeat Hearts 2-1 at Tynecastle and go top of the SPFL. 

5th December: Rangers lose at home to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock go top of the Premiership. 

Rangers fans were still crying though

Gers TV - A new addition to der Banter Years.

A host fulla the whizz and other assorted gammon making fools of themselves for everyone to point and laugh at.

Check the wee bawhawk with the orange pom-pom hat, sunglasses and wee gold knuckleduster ring munching away on his chips n' gravy.  #PeakBerrz.

51 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

A host fulla the whizz and other assorted gammon making fools of themselves for everyone to point and laugh at.

Check the wee bawhawk with the orange pom-pom hat, sunglasses and wee gold knuckleduster ring munching away on his chips n' gravy.  #PeakBerrz.

Is that logo on his jacket really William III? REALLY?? What a servile gimp. :lol:

If not, and it's some achingly "cool" logo advertising a "brand" worn by "the kids" I take it back*.

*I don't take it back.

1 hour ago, IggyStooge said:

On the potty to a jobby lols

I watched about 30 secs of that then had to immediately bleach my eyes.