The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that you'll give us all an in-depth analysis on the statement, I look forward to reading it.....

I don’t feel like it.

I commented on one specific part of it. A lie he has peddled since the SG appointment.

Rangers fans pre SG were complaining about the appointment process. The failure to get McKinness. The faffing about after that before “deciding” Murty was the man.

It seems people are just willing to swallow anything he says.

8 minutes ago, MagicBeans said:

I don’t feel like it.

I commented on one specific part of it. A lie he has peddled since the SG appointment.

Rangers fans pre SG were complaining about the appointment process. The failure to get McKinness. The faffing about after that before “deciding” Murty was the man.

It seems people are just willing to swallow anything he says.

It looks like thst all you've got is a handful of buzz words that you read elsewhere.

Mind how loads of players were going to flock to Sevco just to play for Gerrard? Mind how he was going to use his Liverpool connections to get the best of the Anfield youth players?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/18/do-lampard-1-0-gerrard-derby-pull-off-massive-coup-landing-range/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/readliverpoolfc.com/2018/07/18/harry-wilson-explains-why-derby-county-was-the-right-fit/%3famp=1

3 hours ago, sugna said:

This is pretty amazing. He repeats some things that are known to be false, and which he himself must surely know to be false; and he pretty much beatifies himself for all of his past, present and future behaviour.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-supporter-update/

It's sort of banter, but I do wonder if he's no longer simply being a GASL. Maybe he's started to believe his own version of history and reality, in honour of Trump's visit.

Still, at least the courts consistently bring him back to earth with a bump.

I think more chairmen should use the club media to air their personal greivances. It's very entertaining. 

ps: well done to whoever cliped to tbe takeover panel.

2 hours ago, MagicBeans said:

Are you capable of holding a conversation?

Easy to see you're new here if you have to ask that.

bennett's standard responses fall into 3 categories,  deflection, whataboutery and  just plain old ignoring the actual topic.

12 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think more chairmen should use the club media to air their personal greivances. It's very entertaining. 

ps: well done to whoever cliped to tbe takeover panel. (**)

If the Takeover Panel shenanigans really won't affect the Club as he's stated a few times now, why does he devote 3 paragraphs of this statement to it?  Why would Rangers fans care?

** It was me.

On 18/07/2018 at 15:26, sugna said:

This is pretty amazing. He repeats some things that are known to be false, and which he himself must surely know to be false; and he pretty much beatifies himself for all of his past, present and future behaviour.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-supporter-update/

It's sort of banter, but I do wonder if he's no longer simply being a GASL. Maybe he's started to believe his own version of history and reality, in honour of Trump's visit.

Still, at least the courts consistently bring him back to earth with a bump.

I like the fact Dave King (DK) and Jim Traynor (jabba) like to put things in brackets (brackets) for no fucking reason (FR) 

13 minutes ago, jakedee said:
21 minutes ago, nsr said:
What will happen if he doesn't?
Will Sevco be shut down? Please say they will.

According to the news today,he will be held in contempt if he fails to do so.

Somebody has to say it...

The whole country already does.