The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

2 hours ago, The DA said:

If I could have given this two Charles, I would have.

Some fans don't seem to be able to get their heads round the fact that not everyone in a position of power will abuse it.

Try finding anyone interested in being SPFL Chairman who doesn't support an SPFL team. Every chairman to date has supported one team or another.  Should they all have stepped down in favour of my Aunt Betty who hates football?

This is a reasonable point. But McLennan or the SPFL are in do-doo not because he might have a preferred team, but because it wasn't properly declared that his main job is dependent upon a good relationship with Desmond and the other Celtic Shareholder. This has then been interpreted as a sneaky attempt to place a biased person into an influential, neutral position. Of course, the club who feel most threatened by this is the club who is most likely to be facing all kinds of quasi-judicial decisions from the SPFL.

10 hours ago, The DA said:

If I could have given this two Charles, I would have.

Some fans don't seem to be able to get their heads round the fact that not everyone in a position of power will abuse it.

Try finding anyone interested in being SPFL Chairman who doesn't support an SPFL team. Every chairman to date has supported one team or another.  Should they all have stepped down in favour of my Aunt Betty who hates football?

It's not about which team Shifty supports tho.....

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Haha your club died!

Are they now to be known as sheepco?

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
15 minutes ago, bennett said:
Don't be so harsh on yourself, others will do that for you.

Oh, and you're fat. Like most of your Sevco kind.

Surely a contender for P&B haymaker of the year comp....

This is pretty amazing. He repeats some things that are known to be false, and which he himself must surely know to be false; and he pretty much beatifies himself for all of his past, present and future behaviour.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-supporter-update/

It's sort of banter, but I do wonder if he's no longer simply being a GASL. Maybe he's started to believe his own version of history and reality, in honour of Trump's visit.

Still, at least the courts consistently bring him back to earth with a bump.

Incredible statement. 

The gift that keeps giving.

it us truly amazing how he has managed to spin the Pedro sacking and failure to appoint McInness into a “we took our time to make sure we got the right guy”. 

The media continue to just let him away with lying.

38 minutes ago, sugna said:

This is pretty amazing. He repeats some things that are known to be false, and which he himself must surely know to be false; and he pretty much beatifies himself for all of his past, present and future behaviour.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-supporter-update/

It's sort of banter, but I do wonder if he's no longer simply being a GASL. Maybe he's started to believe his own version of history and reality, in honour of Trump's visit.

Still, at least the courts consistently bring him back to earth with a bump.

Unseen ****** hand still hampering Rangers way.

42 minutes ago, MagicBeans said:

Incredible statement. 

The gift that keeps giving.

it us truly amazing how he has managed to spin the Pedro sacking and failure to appoint McInness into a “we took our time to make sure we got the right guy”. 

The media continue to just let him away with lying.

I'm sure that you'll give us all an in-depth analysis on the statement, I look forward to reading it.....