The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

39 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Once again Hibs induce a heads-gone statement and knee-jerk reaction from soon-to-be-gone Sevco. :blink:

"An unfortunate consequence of putting our supporters first is that this increased demand negatively impacts on the number of tickets which will be allocated to visiting teams. This means all visiting fans will now be situated in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine Stands."

Another pile of dugshite from Sevco. All visiting fans, bar Celtic are already stuck in Concentration Camp Corner, with it's circa. 800 seat allocation. Does this statement mean that Sevco are now going to limit Celtic to the same ?

Would love to see them try.

It seems they have cut our allocation to 800 which just means Celtic will do the exact same.  

Oh and @The Minertaur I'll take Milan Baros.

Whilst social media is an absolute blight on society, it is great that it allows people to very publicly air out their pathetic squabbles. In this case, both of the Arse Cheeks making a rip roaring c**t of themselves for the rest of us to laugh at.

58 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

. Does this statement mean that Sevco are now going to limit Celtic to the same ?

Would love to see them try.

Why would celtic care about a new club having more season tickets?

Although this decision BEGGARS BELIEF, the fact that they are selling more season tickets (assuming that is actually true) suggests they’ll be going into their next bodying with optimism, which always makes it much sweeter. I keep thinking they’ll resign themselves to their diddy status but they just never learn.

Edited by The OP

I think Stevie G (I just spewed a little typing that) should be looking at realistic signing targets, say from recently relegated English Premier sides, I'll take international winger James McClean in the sweep 

Edited by Torpar